[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade for Hillman

TDforTebow

I am about to send a trade offer for Hillman. I have two questions...

1. Is it worth it picking up Hillman? Is there another RB I can try for?

2. Is this a good enough trade to entice the Hillman owner to take it?

My team is in my sig. I am 7-2 in first place of my division, looking to make a strong playoff run. The team with Hillman is 4-5.

I am offering Eddie Royal and Frank Gore for Hillman.

Thoughts?

No way that trade offer is good enough. And as to who you should target, depends on the rosters in your league and who is in position to make a trade with you.

Please see mine...

Reed and Clay are better options at TE than Ertz and Witten so no that probably won't do it.

I thought the same thing but they're relatively close. That's just trading to trade.

If you can snag hillman for royal and gore I would do it. I like hillmans big play potential and offense over gore and his. He will be losing some touches very possibly be splitting time evenly but manning makes him at least a flex play even while splitting time. Gore has not been very consistent and royal like others have said is worth nothing. But I wouldn't give up much more depth unless you have some targets on the waiver

Yeah, Hillman does have that big play potential. I'll try to make the offer a bit better before sending it out.

What I'm really targeting isn't so much specific players but rather specific teams. Its a competitive 14-team league, and the waiver wire is pretty much a no-mans land of mediocrity at this point. I'm looking at teams that are out of the playoff hunt, or close to it, and trying to make trades with them. The teams that have a chance to make the playoffs wont be willing to trade away players.

why would you target a guy that will be splitting carries and not getting goal line touches now that balls back healthy and in shape?

If you notice in my signature, I have Ball on my team. I hope Ball comes back and plays well. But there's no way that Hillman is going to be denied game time, and all indications are that he will stay the #1 RB in Denver. He's too good of a playmaker not to be.