[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MONSTER CALVIN TRADE....

cloose

Basket great point...I am stuck next week if he takes Marshall and Bradshaw. I only have Wallace, Colston and Garcon with Lacey Beast and Shoelace...Brady at QB that isn't going to get it done vs the number one team in our league this week.

Calvin boy came back at me....CJ, Vjax and Tre Mason for Lacey, Marshall and Bradshaw...NO WAY! Counter with Is Lacey and Marshall(Wallace) for CJ and Sproles worth it? Give me Beast, Bradshaw and shoelace with CJ, and either Marshal or Wallace at WR depending on who you think i should let of if at all.

That guy is delusional if he thinks someone would do that trade. VJax Is regressing, and tre mason is hit or miss. Your basically trading those three studs for one stud. Get real. If you can keep marshall with your counter offer involving lacy, I'd do it. If not, no, I wouldn't trust mike wallace the rest of the way. Too inconsistent the past few weeks.