[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bryce Brown

Scorcher

I started him over other garbage (Thompson and Starks) and with 2 others (CJ0K / Gerhart) on bye. I would have liked a little more, and I think he would have had another 15-20 combined yards if not for some of the negative plays he was involved in. 6 points in my league (no PPR), not bad with the ragtag group I've been using this year.

On the one early possession where they kicked a FG it looked like Brown was open going into the EZ but Orton was already scrambling and had to get rid of the ball.

Agree he is better than Dixon, seemed they liked Dixon for the straight ahead power running, short yardage etc. Plus with Brown returning the kickoffs Dixon was getting the first chance on the ensuing drive.

I didn't even noticed he was split out wide until they replayed it and he flashed across the middle. Missed opportunity there.

I didn't even noticed he was split out wide until they replayed it and he flashed across the middle. Missed opportunity there.

Yep Orton started to look to him, then coverage came in and the pressure chasing him got closer. There was also at least one nice gain (another 10-15 yards) called back on penalty.

I was having a hell of a time determining if it was Brown or Dixon in there on most plays. Hunched over a litlle the 26 and 35 numbers looked similar and their body shapes are not that different (or I'm just not used to the diff).

Yep Orton started to look to him, then coverage came in and the pressure chasing him got closer. There was also at least one nice gain (another 10-15 yards) called back on penalty.

I was having a hell of a time determining if it was Brown or Dixon in there on most plays. Hunched over a litlle the 26 and 35 numbers looked similar and their body shapes are not that different (or I'm just not used to the diff).

Hah, me too!