[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Juwan Thompson or Theo Riddick

BigMO1

I disagree. If Bush is out Riddick is a nice option in ppr formats. However Thompson should see some decent action as well. It's a toss up really

Riddick is a huge hit or miss, on a good day maybe 40 to 50 yards and the TD's are a rare rare sighting.

Thompson is another option on a great offense. I would never start him until he actually has a big game, so I think he's the better stash guy. But if you need someone to start this week maybe next week, I would add riddick for the spot start. Thompson is much more likely to cut into CJs playing time than riddick is bells, but riddick is currently getting more touches and is the safer and higher upside spot start

• Like 1

Thompson isn't bound to get any carries anytime soon unless Anderson gets hurt. Anderson has solidified himself as the bruiser for Denver and may split carries with Hillman when he gets back. You're better off running with Riddick, he gets included in passing plays more often than Bell.

Are Latavius Murray or Isiah Crowell on the wire still? Try one of those guys as well, both have been promoted to starters.

Murray (if available)

Riddick

Thompson

Thompson's potential is pretty damn high, but he's got to depend on Anderson getting hurt in the next 2-3 weeks before Hillman or Ball come back, and then it's a huge sausage fest once again

I am fortunate enough to be #1 in my league. But this does have it's own set of frustrations when it comes to the waiver wire. Murray was taken before me, Crowell (I already have). My RBs are as such: Le'Veon Bell, Lynch, Crowell, Rainey.

Sure, but there's dead weight and then there's "potential proven starter with one injury" player, like if Sims gets hurt, it's the Rainey show (who, honestly, at this point has shown more than Sims).