[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fair or unfair?

fruityloop516

The commissioner in our league last week was playing a team that had not fully set his lineup. He is on the cusp of not making the playoffs and needed a win, so he did not remind the guy to set his lineup. This week the same guy who hadn't set his lineup played another guy on the edge of making the playoffs and the commissioner reminded the guy to play his lineup. Shady, perhaps, but is it completely unfair? It's a money league (not that much), so people are getting upset. Thoughts?

The gentlemanly thing to do is remind ppl to set their line-ups. If the commish has set a precedent then he should be consistent. His acts the past two weeks are suspect and as a league I would be upset. With that said, fantasy football is not a babysitter's game...each owner is responsible for their own line-ups.

I still fell that a commish has to be equal and treat everyone the same, if your going to remind one owner you have to remind them all, having said that i do agree with the above post thst there was nothing stoping you, or any other owner who is now complaining from reminding last weeks owner to set his line up. You didn't bother to check or spend a minute to write/say something last week, but have the time to complain now

Wow really? If you play FF and cant remember to set your line up then thats your own fault. Why should it be someone elses responsibility to tell you to do that. If he wants to gain an edge by doing that so be it, its not his fault.

• Like 1

Funny story: I'm the commissioner :D I just wanted to see the opinion of the masses considering I will now have to defend my actions.

The other members have no reason to complain. There certainly are things the Commish needs to be responsible for but this is not one of them. Any player who pays attention knows what needs to happen in other matchups that will effect their team. They can look and remind someone to fill out their line up if it hasn't been done. It is not your responsibility