[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Monday magic?!?

Ripler66

Who is chewing nails for Monday? Thanks to DT, lefell and stills I'm down 19 with lacy left... Anyone in a similar situation?

And Starks stealing that first td doesn't help matters.

I am up 90 points (135 to 44). But my opponent has Aaron Rodgers and Eddie Lacy. PPR league. Go ATL defense.

Never happen!

LACY BABY! 2 week playoff round, gimme a nice cushion for next week Eddie! My opponent has Forte and Bell, so I need it!

Yeah your definitely gonna need the cushion lol Bell plays Atlanta and Forte has New Orleans both are going to go off. Wish you luck on that one buddy! How many points are you up out of curiosity?

I feel you on DT, I'm up 4.5 points but my opponent still has Julio Jones left to play. I'm hoping that the packers dominate the falcons and Shut Jones down. Luckily the games in my league this week are for nothing more than playoff seeding but i still want to win so i can be the #2 seed instead of the #4 or #5 seed. As for Eddie lacy, he should have a field day against the falcons god awful rush defense and 19.50 points should definitely be within reason for him this week. You definitely have a shot.

I really hope you meant 45, not 4.5....

I need Rodgers to have a big night after yesterday's complete train wreck. Not a single double digit performance this week from anyone other than Forte. Down 39.45pts with Rodgers and Crosby left.

My condolences to those who lost out on the playoffs or went down in the first round, but this thread is MONDAY MAGIC ...

THANK YOU GREEN BAY!!!

with a special nod to A. Rodgers & M. Crosby

Special Thanks to the kind folks in ALT that kept it a competitive game.

When all was said and done I went from 52.65 - 92.15 (no one remaining & up by 39.45) to finish @ 98.85 - 92.15.

The bast part was the play that put me over the top (92.20) was the 60 yard deep ball to J, Nelson.

This weekend was the epitome of why I love FF.

My condolences to those who lost out on the playoffs or went down in the first round, but this thread is MONDAY MAGIC ...

THANK YOU GREEN BAY!!!

with a special nod to A. Rodgers & M. Crosby

Special Thanks to the kind folks in ALT that kept it a competitive game.

When all was said and done I went from 52.65 - 92.15 (no one remaining & up by 39.45) to finish @ 98.85 - 92.15.

The bast part was the play that put me over the top (92.20) was the 60 yard deep ball to J, Nelson.

This weekend was the epitome of why I love FF.

Nice! That's a hell of a comeback!

• Like 1