[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Monday magic?!?

Ripler66

Who is chewing nails for Monday? Thanks to DT, lefell and stills I'm down 19 with lacy left... Anyone in a similar situation?

I feel you on DT, I'm up 4.5 points but my opponent still has Julio Jones left to play. I'm hoping that the packers dominate the falcons and Shut Jones down. Luckily the games in my league this week are for nothing more than playoff seeding but i still want to win so i can be the #2 seed instead of the #4 or #5 seed. As for Eddie lacy, he should have a field day against the falcons god awful rush defense and 19.50 points should definitely be within reason for him this week. You definitely have a shot.

If DT and Jimmy Graham (2.50 points) would of done something close to what they normally do, I'd be sitting pretty but No, they both had to suck it up yesterday which leaves me to question if i should trade either one or both of them heading into the playoffs next week.

I got a total of 8 points from Gordon and Graham; plus marshall didn't do too much before his injury...though I feel okay with a lead of 42 points, my opponent has Cobb and D. Adams playing tonight. Since this is a ppr league I could see them making it close. Second seed and first round bye on the line. Plus I am an avid Packers fan so I will feel torn for any and all Cobb and Adams catches. Long story short I am cheering for a good night for Lacy as well. Good luck everyone!

Edited by HHM

I'd be pretty comfortable with Lacy tonight. If he doesn't get 100 yards and a TD I'd be shocked.

me too, especially considering how involved he's been in the passing game as well. In a ppr I will be surprised if he doesn't put up at least 100 total yards and a td

Need 24pts from Julio & GB def. Could be worse but i just hope to god this isnt the game Julio puts up a dud. If he does i need GB def to kill it.

Playing a defense against an offensive unit usually isn't too smart, you'll lose points every time you score. But seeing as Atlanta is about to get lit up, you don't really have a choice.

I am up 90 points (135 to 44). But my opponent has Aaron Rodgers and Eddie Lacy. PPR league. Go ATL defense.

Hahaha... I hope you lose simply for posting that! Rodgers throws 7 tds to lacy tonight, mark my words

Edited by Ripler66

lol.... With my luck lately, It would not suprise me if Rodgers and Lacy get 90 points. I lost Marshall and A Johnson yesterday but LUCKy my QB saved the day. Along with my RBs Forte and DMurray.

I am sure that Rodgers and Lacy will have a great game and help many on here get a win. Good Luck!