[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Customized Draft Cheatsheet Question

chawk

We currently do not have a customized version for auction values. The problem with those is that the value of a player is contingent on where he falls within his position, how quickly value declines in a position and more importantly how a position compares to others. That can all be wildly different depending on scoring. Add in the effect of how roster size and starting requirements impact player value and it changes even more. And in the end, a player will go for whatever the highest bid is and that may not have a bearing in anything.

I would strongly suggest reading this about budgeting and applying what you want to do against what is happening in the draft. A buget allows you to see value and avoid overpaying. The standard auction values I create is a good basic start, but your budget matters far more.

• Like 1

We currently do not have a customized version for auction values. The problem with those is that the value of a player is contingent on where he falls within his position, how quickly value declines in a position and more importantly how a position compares to others. That can all be wildly different depending on scoring. Add in the effect of how roster size and starting requirements impact player value and it changes even more. And in the end, a player will go for whatever the highest bid is and that may not have a bearing in anything.

I would strongly suggest reading this about budgeting and applying what you want to do against what is happening in the draft. A buget allows you to see value and avoid overpaying. The standard auction values I create is a good basic start, but your budget matters far more.

Love this sheet, been using it for quite a few years now.