[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some time, Fire away if you have questions.

Cowboyz1

Do the cowboys even win the division?

Good to see you Rook. Of course they do. It's Championship game this year fella. Hopefully in Dallas against GB. :brow:

How bout your steelers. You gonna avoid flaming out this year!

Edited by Cowboyz1

I can't take advice from a Cowboys homer...do you think randle or McFadden will be top ten rb this year?

I have stood on the table this year for DMC to be the man. I own him in all leagues and watched tape, camp and the Cowboys coaches and scouts all proclaim DMC is the most complete back on the team. I believe he was in purgatory in Oakland and now that he is surrounded by talent and running behind the O line we have. He will show everyone why he was picked where he was.

I believe he does just that. Randle is nothing to me. A guy who steals when he has almost a million in the bank has some serious character flaws and I just can't see a guy like that ever leading men. I predict he is out of the league in two years.

I have stood on the table this year for DMC to be the man. I own him in all leagues and watched tape, camp and the Cowboys coaches and scouts all proclaim DMC is the most complete back on the team. I believe he was in purgatory in Oakland and now that he is surrounded by talent and running behind the O line we have. He will show everyone why he was picked where he was.

I believe he does just that. Randle is nothing to me. A guy who steals when he has almost a million in the bank has some serious character flaws and I just can't see a guy like that ever leading men. I predict he is out of the league in two years.

Should I try to offer j stew and a Robinson for dmc?

Bell or Robinson since your deep at WR and ask for more then DMC. Have them throw in someone else to give the impression of how much risk you are taking. Try Robinson first. Start by talking trade for someone else then work your way to Mcfadden. See if you can not let them know you are after Mcfadden and end up having them throw him in.

Edited by Cowboyz1

12 team standard league.

Looking to offer Roddy White & Mike Wallace for Nelson Agholor & Breshad Perriman. Would you offer that? Prefer the players with more upside. Agholor would become my flex and Perriman could be a flex option down the road when healthy.

Edited by SxJx9

Looking to offer Roddy White & Mike Wallace for Nelson Agholor & Breshad Perriman. Would you offer that? Prefer the players with more upside. Agholor would become my flex and Perriman could be a flex option down the road when healthy.

Ok I would break it down like this. White plays for Atlanta which has a solid QB. Wallace is Minn speed guy and threatens the back end. Both are vets that have been in their respective systems enough to know it. Agholor and Perriman are both rookies. One is starting his first year with a new quarterback and a new system, the same for Perriman. Even if they are great, they are still rookies and the best rookie we have seen is OBJ and look at his stats. So they can't be as good as he was right? So project that out and see if their upside is what White or Wallace should do this year. You will probably find that they are close to even and that assumes the rooks start off well game 1. What are the odds of that happening?

So unless you in a keeper league, I stay with the vets.

Cam @ JAX

or

Stafford @ SD?

6 points passing TD. 1 point 15 yds rush. 1 point 50 yds pass.

Thanks!

Stafford until I see who Cam is going to throw to. Stafford is in the same system with Megatron, Tate and a new toy in Ameer. When ever I am going into week 1 I start the guys in the same system with the same guys that don't have so many question marks.

OK so my teams are in my sig, and in my 12 Team league I drafted A.Foster and moved him to my IR spot. So while he's out looking for a player to add to fill my bench. Should I grab F.Jackson to handcuff M.Lynch? Or take one of these WR's?

Ja.Jones (GB)

K.Aiken (BAL)

D.Parker (MIA)

T.Lockett (SEA)

D.Green-Beckham (TEN)

Drafted 2nd in my 12 team standard draft. Whats my grade? Why? What would you do to improve? And 1 more....Whats my week 1 starting lineup? (QB, RB, RB, RB/WR, WR, WR, FLEX, DEF, K)

QB - Philip Rivers, Derek Carr

RB - Eddie Lacy, Frank Gore, Carlos Hyde, TJ Yeldon

WR - AJ Green, Amari Cooper, Vincent Jackson, Kenny Stills, Kendall Wright, Kevin White, Donte Moncrief

TE - Julius Thomas, Zach Ertz

DEF - Baltimore

K - Matt Bryant