[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Any updates on TY Hilton? Concussion protocol?

dfv87

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/7558/ty-hilton

ESPN's Britt McHenry reports T.Y. Hilton (concussion) is expected to be cleared on Thursday.
Hilton and the rest of the Colts' starters are unlikely to play in the final preseason game, but being cleared this week puts Hilton on track for the season opener. Hilton is a borderline WR1.Sep 1 - 9:25 AM

well... actually..

just looking at the dates on that rotoworld update....

that was posted on tuesday the 1st, saying he was supposed to be cleared the following thursday (the 3rd)....

obviously that never happened, as he's still showing up as questionable... the official injury report should be out tomorrow and we'll know more then

Was just gonna come bust your chops on this dangit

Yeah thanks. Stupid Labor Day (well, not stupid... but bleh) and taking off work today/tomorrow has really gotten my days screwed up. Here I thought I was prepping for a draft tonight at 6pm but it's actually tomorrow night. :(