[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Foster hurt.....again

drafter

feel bad for the guy - he always works his @ss off to recover from injuries...was really surprised he made it back as quickly as he did this year with the groin.

as much as I love watching him play I gotta wonder if he has another big time rehab left in him.....this could be it.

in "real football" context he had no business being in that game at that point .... even if he insisted - the coach needs to hide his helmet

and for his fantasy owners who are whining why he was in a blowout ---after losing him for the year-- you will gladly take the garbage time points from any player so you really cant complain

• Like 2

Per ESPN

O'Brien was asked if he regretted having Foster on the field with the game out of reach and with so little time left.

"No, I thought at that point it was ... I think there were between four and five minutes left in the game, and we were trying to get a touchdown there," O'Brien said. "So, no."

Wow, at least own up to this coaching mistake.

Edited by rotonator

The Coach is a buffoon. He may have placed Foster's career in peril during completely worthless minutes of a blow out game. Idiot was obviously working to make it a "cosmetic score" to hide his team futility.

Edited by kwolf68

Years ago...i drafted him before anyone knew who he was. Everyone in draft chuckled about my pick...until he ran for triple digits and four TDs on opening day. One of my fondest draft memories. ? i feel bad he is hurt so dramatically and unnecessarily.

Edited by awesomebench