[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I am so sick of Justin Forsett

pun

Ya know what it is? It's having good players on bad teams, or having RBs on teams that are always playing from behind. The Ravens - Joe Flacco is such a ballhog (kidding), but still, every time I watch them play, it's Flacco throwing passes out of bounds and incessant 3 and outs.

The Seahawks - why did you trade for the 2nd best TE in the league, pay him good money, and not utilize him? Why do you keep trying to throw to your consistently poor WRs especially in the redzone when you got beast-mode and Graham? They should be pounding the ball. I'm sick of watching Wilson scramble around after every play breaks down.

DT - You can't blame him, he's just another good (great) WR on a tacoty offense.

Evans - another good WR on a tacoty offense.

But then how do you explain guys like DeAndre Hopkins?

I swear to god my best player is the Broncos defense and the only dependable individual I have is Julian Edelman but even he scares me at times.

Every week i'm projected to win by like 20 points and then I lose by like.... 20 points. I'm gonna need 43 combined points from the Broncos D and DT tonight in order to win.

Alright, sorry, end rant. :(

Edited by pun

Sick of myself making the wrong decisions every week. Pulled Snead for Eifert today in one league. Had a gut feeling I should play Hillman over Forsett and didn't. Pulled Cooks for Landry this week as well. Can't make the right decision to save my life this year.

Lets see. injuries - First charles, then foster, now bell. theres 3 of the top rbs in the game out for the season. randall cobb is about to be benched until further notice if he doesnt do anything this week. oh and forte getting hurt today hurt me too. graham is one of the worst.. like someone said above..why pay someone like him with the skill set he has just to throw him the ball a couple times a game? he was a monster in NO theres no reason he shouldnt be there with the manurety ass receivers they have on their team. Hill is just..hill, also about to be benched until further notice.

My incessant lack of streaming decent defenses and picking what seems like a good matchup only to produce honda azz points. I'm seriously terrible this year at picking defenses. Horrible, horrible, horrible and I see no end in sight.

My incessant lack of streaming decent defenses and picking what seems like a good matchup only to produce honda azz points. I'm seriously terrible this year at picking defenses. Horrible, horrible, horrible and I see no end in sight.

same. last year i was on point almost every single week. this year has been rough. same with kickers. just cant seem to pick the 10+ers anymore i guess.