[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Eagles Cowboys

Joebirds55

I just don't understand my Cowboys at all.

The offense finally comes alive, special teams finally makes a play and our defense that has been playing lights out for a better part of 6 games just falls apart when it counts the most.

Greg Hardy, where were you. You're up against a hobbled Lane Johnson and a make shift O line.

Gregory, where were you. I know you're a rookie but still.

Crawford, where the hell are you. We gave you a nice contract and you go and play Casper on us and let the Eagles run wild right over your spot.

Lee, I love you man but damn you got some really bad joo joo.

RoMac, where are you man. Tackle somebody.

Secondary, what are you doing back there. Tackle someone, take the ball away. Somethin...........

Cassell, Hell of a game but you can't throw that pick six in a game like this. You just can't.

Unreal, Cowboys I just don't understand you. I know you fought your tails off for 4 quarters and overtime but this game we had to have at home. No excuse to allow a team you held to 7 yards rushing in the first game to run all over you in this one at home.

I'm trying to stay optimistic but you're making it awfully hard. :bash:

Edited by Cowboyz1

I just don't understand my Cowboys at all.

The offense finally comes alive, special teams finally makes a play and our defense that has been playing lights out for a better part of 6 games just falls apart when it counts the most.

Greg Hardy, where were you. You're up against a hobbled Lane Johnson and a make shift O line.

Gregory, where were you. I know you're a rookie but still.

Crawford, where the hell are you. We gave you a nice contract and you go and play Casper on us and let the Eagles run wild right over your spot.

Lee, I love you man but damn you got some really joo joo.

RoMac, where are you man. Tackle somebody.

Secondary, what are you doing back there. Tackle someone, take the ball away. Somethin...........

Cassell, Hell of a game but you can't throw that pick six in a game like this. You just can't.

Unreal, Cowboys I just don't understand you. I know you fought your tails off for 4 quarters and overtime but this game we had to have at home. No excuse to allow a team you held to 7 yards rushing in the first game to run all over you in this one at home.

I'm trying to stay optimistic but you're making it awfully hard. :bash:

:lol:

I think this game is the beginning of the Eagles taking the NFC East. The Cowboys are almost statistically out at this point, given that they still face the Panthers and Packers which you can pretty much count as loses, so assuming they beat every other team, which is unlikely as they also face the Jets, Bills, and Dolphins, the best they can finish is 8-8.

At 5-4 the Giants have sure loses against the Pats, Panthers, and probably the Vikings, so they'll definitely lose 7 games. The only sure win they have is the Skins, and then tough games against the Jets, Dolphins, and Eagles.

Meanwhile the Eagles at 4-5 have two "sure loses" against the Pats and Cardinals, and have several win-able games against the Bucs, Lions, Dolphins, Redskins, Bills, and Giants.

I think the NFC East might come down to that week 17 Giants vs Eagles game and I think the Eagles will probably take the division because they'll be up by a game at that point.

Aside from the pick 6, which was extremely costly, the O played well. Our D just cant stop anybody , especially when Lee is out, which is always. Sean Lee is one of the best tacklers and smartest football players we have had in ages . He is a ball hawk as well. His body just isnt made for the toll of pro football. I wouldnt be surprised if he steps down from concussions. He simply cannot stay on the field . Our run D was awful. This team is done . 2015 Cowboys football is done. God himself could be coming back in 2 weeks to play qb for us and we are still toast and so is the season. I think we need to draft Romos back up next year , and with our first pick

Aside from the pick 6, which was extremely costly, the O played well. Our D just cant stop anybody , especially when Lee is out, which is always. Sean Lee is one of the best tacklers and smartest football players we have had in ages . He is a ball hawk as well. His body just isnt made for the toll of pro football. I wouldnt be surprised if he steps down from concussions. He simply cannot stay on the field . Our run D was awful. This team is done . 2015 Cowboys football is done. God himself could be coming back in 2 weeks to play qb for us and we are still toast and so is the season. I think we need to draft Romos back up next year , and with our first pick

To be fair, did you see the hit he took from MccLain? That was a legit strike to the head that twisted his neck also. This guy just has some bad joo joo. He is just in on so many hits. Luke is a lot like lee but takes a lot of head shots sticking his nose into everything. Seriously, that was a serious knock he took from Romac who was pissed anyhow and wanted to hurt something.

Edited by Cowboyz1

To be fair, did you see the hit he took from MccLain? That was a legit strike to the head that twisted his neck also. This guy just has some bad joo joo. He is just in on so many hits. Luke is a lot like lee but takes a lot of head shots sticking his nose into everything. Seriously, that was a serious knock he took from Romac who was pissed anyhow and wanted to hurt something.

I saw it and I agree. It just seems like any hit, big or small, seems to put this guy on the sidelines. 2 concussions in a month is not good, especially in the modern day NFL . I want him on the field but I dont want his head to be scrambled eggs. I dont see Lee as having a long career and its a shame because he is one of the most technically sound football players I have seen in a long time on the Cowboys and the drop off when he is out of the lineup is massive

I saw it and I agree. It just seems like any hit, big or small, seems to put this guy on the sidelines. 2 concussions in a month is not good, especially in the modern day NFL . I want him on the field but I dont want his head to be scrambled eggs. I dont see Lee as having a long career and its a shame because he is one of the most technically sound football players I have seen in a long time on the Cowboys and the drop off when he is out of the lineup is massive

Yep, totally agree. He's so good but when I weight his future after football to how much we need him on the field I have a hard time wanting him on the field anymore. Yet I know this defense suffers without him. The moment he went out, they hurt us with Murray down the sideline, up the middle and those sweep plays. It hurts to see this guy make such a difference for us but also know he's might be a bad hit away from not getting up off the field. It's almost like he's too good for his own good.

Won't fix the defense on its own, but the David Irving pickup could be huge IMO. I was really disappointed when KC put him on the practice squad, he was too talented NOT to get 'stolen.' Not getting very many snaps, but still making an impact - blip from PFF on his performance last night:

an unheralded contributor for the Cowboys since he entered the defensive line rotation in Week 4 has been undrafted free agent David Irving (+3.5) who earned his highest grade of the season so far. That was his third single-game grade above +2.0 in five appearances, hitting that mark every time he sees at least ten snaps. Irving racked up a season high five pressures (2 Ht, 3 Hu) and three stops, tying for the team lead in pressures with Tyrone Crawford (+1.2) and Greg Hardy (-0.1).

Won't fix the defense on its own, but the David Irving pickup could be huge IMO. I was really disappointed when KC put him on the practice squad, he was too talented NOT to get 'stolen.' Not getting very many snaps, but still making an impact - blip from PFF on his performance last night:

yeah he looked real good at times last night