[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jay Ajayi getting his shot?

InTomWeTrust

Dolphins have lacked a quality RB2 since the Wildcat days of Ronnie Brown and Ricky Williams. He's there to do what he did last Sunday, get half a dozen carries in relief of Miller. He won't be taking the starting job whilst Miller is healthy and reasonably productive.

I think they plan on running him a little more than that...

They clearly plan on running the ball and still don't seem too thrilled about the idea of making Miller a full workhorse...as in 20 carries +receptions...

I think Ajayi can see about 10-12 touches....but a safe range is 8-10.....with an uptick if they have another week where they just trash an opponent by halftime...

I think they plan on running him a little more than that...

They clearly plan on running the ball and still don't seem too thrilled about the idea of making Miller a full workhorse...as in 20 carries +receptions...

I think Ajayi can see about 10-12 touches....but a safe range is 8-10.....with an uptick if they have another week where they just trash an opponent by halftime...

For Miller a lot depends on game flow, clearly had less against the Pats when they were down early than other games (Texans was a weird one where he was pulled at HT).

Ajayi could go over 10+ carries per game if he plays like he did Sunday but I think for now it'll be around 6-7.