[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Johnny Football to Start! No wait, decided to party and got benched

Cowboyz1

Will agree to disagree, coaches disciplining players for their actions is something I happen to be in favor of. 1 game or 2 not much difference, I knew unless they were completely idiotic they would let JF start some more games. They need to know what they have, in both him and Davis.

The team is a dumpster fire, nothing they do really matters now. Fans are starting to really turn away, heard it was bad during the game every Bengals first down more fans gut up and left (according to a co-worker with season tickets).

I don't think there is a question at all about what they have. They have a QB that thinks it's more important to party and have a good time then to make his team, coaches and ownership know he is serious about football. I would rid myself of the guy as soon as the season ends and if they didn't have behavior clauses in the contract so as to avoid getting killed financially, then they are stupid as he is and deserve to have to keep him. I suspect little Johnny will be out of the league before his contract is up anyway. Reminds me of Joseph Randle. You can't fix stupid

They should have started him 2 weeks ago and it would have been and it would have been SEVEN additional games to evaluate his progress ... in addition to the 1 previous start and previous play time. I would say with that kind of play time you could evaluate his progress and make a prediction on his fit with your organization ... and if you can't then you are in the wrong line of business.

Again I feel like I'm just :bash: but does 1-2 starts really make a difference. With 6 you cannot evaluate him, but with 8 you can?

BTW the team has still not made an official announcement even though everybody (including players from the team like Hartline) are telling the media that they think Manziel will start.