[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brutal Week 12 - what's needed to salvage a win

Apothus

I lost Romo, Funchess sucked, and a bunch of other non performers so I missed my projection. Going into the Pats game, I had a 15 point lead with his CJ Anderson and Gronk to play. Now I'm down 17.2 going into tonight and I have Buck Allen and Tucker to play. I'm at 9 and 2 with a spot locked in for the playoffs but if I'm in third because of points and really don't want to lose and go to 4th. 1st place guy has a scary team.

So ya, 18 or 19 from Allen and Tucker tonight would be great.

How bout you guys?

.9 points from Coons to nab a crazy win in BLNY. Average weekly score there is around 110ish - I got 162.4 (Wilson, Baldwin, Marshall) and STILL down - Landry and Megatron are the two biggest reasons.

I need Buck Allen to score 9 FPs in PPR format *fingers crossed*

This week is HUGE for me...I lead the league in total FPs, but am currently in 2nd place and on a 2-game bender...a third loss in a row would drop me from 2nd to 5th, and leave me fighting for a playoff spot (only 4 teams) with only 2 weeks left in our regular season!

32 Homers - Up by 15, they got cle def, cle kicker and T. Benjamin. Not looking good, too bad because if i won this game I think I would of been tied for the division lead. After losing Foster and Charles, it will be amazing just to make it to the playoffs.

League 1 - PPR scoring, I have Barnidge and down by 4.5.

League 2 - PPR scoring, I have Barnidge and down by 39.5.

Probably won't watch this game, since I have a feeling it's going to be a terrible game, but i hope Barnidge gets like 10 catches for 120 yards and 3 tds would be great.

I am finished and up by 30, he has Ravens' D to go. If I win , I will clinch a playoff berth. This year I don't count on anything until the games are over.

I think it is safe to say you'll clinch the playoffs.

I wanna know how this one turned out its never safe to say anything but probably still safe even with the 2 return TDs and Kitty Kat you will learn in due time the fantasy gods do not like the words safe to say... Meow

Edited by Sunday Couch Potatoe