[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cj Anderson good to go?

Dredged

It's impossible to trust any Broncos offensive players. If you have DT you probably have to start him, but unless you have 4 or more flex slots to fill, the rest of them are no bueno.

You ain't kidding. I went and got Sanders due to his weekly Ariel acrobatic shows he was putting on the whole first part of the season. Now he can hardly get a grab, much less a decent game.

I think Thomas and Sanders are great plays this week.

Hillman, maybe in PPR, if Anderson is definitely out.

That said, it looks like Anderson will play... and would likely lead the team in carries with Hillman/Thompson looking ineffective against the Raidahs last week. If he's deemed 100% or close to it, I'd say Anderson is a flex with RB2 upside.

Ok well guys it's like this, I had bell,, but now I got gurley, cj , and Melvin Gordon.. So it's either I start cj or Gordon.. It's playoff time and I want a healthy Anderson because like I said it's his for the taking.. Hiillman didn't do anything last week with cj out.. Idk but it sounds still up in the air with his ankle

Google is your friend:

C.J. Anderson (ankle) returned to practice on Thursday, getting in a limited session.
That's significant because the Broncos practiced indoors on a turf surface. Anderson was active last week but never left the sideline. It sounds like he'll be back to split carries with Ronnie Hillman Sunday against Pittsburgh. Anderson will be an RB3 for that matchup. Dec 17 - 2:12 PM