[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rams and Tampa Bay

Apothus

I love the uniforms. One game a year they wear them and it's great to see how bright they are.

You're probably in the minority, and I wonder if you're younger because on another board most who liked them were younger (under 30) and most strongly opposed were older (45+).

To me they look like a bunch of children in footy pajamas. If they at least had white socks and sleeves, or just let their skin color (whatever shade they be) show, it wouldn't look so GD ugly.

Plus its all a $$$ grab by the NFL and their partner in crime Nike who is on a mission to ruin sports uniforms for all.

Is stl saving gurley for the playoffs?? :lol:

2016 - they'll need that stud RB to wow the LA fans.

Hey, I'm not watching the game. Any word on why they would have taken the fumble away from Martin and given him the points back?

Never had control, so the QB gets the fumble on official scoring.

From the play-by-play on NFL.com(below), I assume "Aborted" means the handoff was not completed, think the runner needs to have possession first. Just like some INT are not the QBs fault, neither are some fumbles they get.

1-10-STL 45(3:39) 3-J.Winston FUMBLES (Aborted) at 50, RECOVERED by STL-92-D.Worthington at STL 46. 92-D.Worthington to STL 46 for no gain (22-D.Martin).

Edited by stevegrab

Could have used a score from him last week. Oh well.

Buccaneers players have been frustrating to own. I start Evans, he poops the bed. I sit him and he goes off.

Same crap with Winston.

Winston screwed me last week where I lost by 4 pts. Luckily in another league I have no choice but to start Evans because I'm loaded at RB.