[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone else have a team in the finals with these stats?

Judge Smales

In my one league the one team that made the finals finished the season with a 9-4 record and had the #1 seed so got a bye. They ended up beating the team that had the most points scored for the season to date in the semi-finals.

The peculiar thing about this team is at the end of the regular season they were 8th out of 12 teams in total points scored. They had about 80% of the total points of the top scoring team. They had the second easiest points against.

Their all play winning percentage was .448 in the regular season.

He has made a minimal amount of moves, but always ended up playing a team when they put up a bad score.

Will be really frustrating to see a "bad" team win a championship, but I guess that is luck of the draw in H2H leagues. There isn't a metric I can see to show his team is competitive this year other than league champion (which is better than I can say for my team :shrug: ).

Not sour grapes, he made it this far fair and square so kudos to him. Just goes to show it is better to be lucky than good sometimes.

In one of my leagues I am playing one of the lowest scorers for the championship. Each week it seemed like he played the lowest scoring team and barely snuck into playoffs by winning his division. Our schedule was a little weird as we only played our division once and other division twice and didn't play one team at all.

We had a guy finish 11th in points scored and all play in a 12 team re-draft. He would have made the playoffs (only 4 teams make it) if he'd won in the final week of the regular season (lost to a team with a mediocre score) and missed out on tiebreakers so crazy stuff can happen.

I was 5th in scoring and 6th in all play but finished 3 wins from the playoffs and was never in the hunt. manure happens in H2H.

I had the lowest points of the 4 in the reg season by far but won the reg season 12-2. Despite lots of random players underperforming, my opponents always did worse. And I was the only one not plagued by injuries