[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

FF Podcast

ImNotSoIgnorant

Check out Stitcher and the fantasy football category. Look, you aren't going to find one totally devoid of the bs high jinx, but Sticher had a fast forward 30 second button I love to use. I listen to the footballers, cbs, NFL crew, root, and a couple others. Mathew Berry show is nothing but buddy talk bs and I can't find anything relevant but Stephanias injury stuff....and eve that is tough sometimes

Check out Stitcher and the fantasy football category. Look, you aren't going to find one totally devoid of the bs high jinx, but Sticher had a fast forward 30 second button I love to use. I listen to the footballers, cbs, NFL crew, root, and a couple others. Mathew Berry show is nothing but buddy talk bs and I can't find anything relevant but Stephanias injury stuff....and eve that is tough sometimes

Ok thanks I'll give it a try.

Have you check ours out? LINK direct play from the homepage or via iTunes it's available on Stitcher and some others too.

Its a good discussion, but either the person talking quietly needs to be turned up or the person talking loudly needs his volume turned down. The difference in volume makes it annoying to try to listen to it loud enough as I do chores or cook or whatever i'm not doing at my computer. To hear the softer spoken host I need to turn the volume up higher and the louder person becomes much too loud. I live in an apartment so its not an option to have really loud sound. Prefer to be polite to me neighbors.

Edited by ImNotSoIgnorant

Its a good discussion, but either the person talking quietly needs to be turned up or the person talking loudly needs his volume turned down. The difference in volume makes it annoying to try to listen to it loud enough as I do chores or cook or whatever i'm not doing at my computer. To hear the softer spoken host I need to turn the volume up higher and the louder person becomes much too loud. I live in an apartment so its not an option to have really loud sound. Prefer to be polite to me neighbors.

We had that issue with one episode...shouldn't be that way on the last couple. Which episode did you listen to?

We had that issue with one episode...shouldn't be that way on the last couple. Which episode did you listen to?

The one you linked me to:

Have you check ours out? LINK direct play from the homepage or via iTunes it's available on Stitcher and some others too.

http://www.thehuddle.com/podcast/2016/BLITZED-Podcast-Episode45.mp3

Sounds good on my end but I'll look at tweaking the settings for this week's episode. I wonder if anyone else is experiencing the quiet/loud issue between me and Harley that you are describing.

Sounds good on my end but I'll look at tweaking the settings for this week's episode. I wonder if anyone else is experiencing the quiet/loud issue between me and Harley that you are describing.

Do not know. I'll listen to it and see. Rad that a staff member is listening to a forum user. Feel special. ;)

I have the same problem with most, but i do find the fantasy footballers podcast tollerable. Well organized and mostly professional production quality. Let me know what you think. They do it full time.

The ESPN fantasy focus football with Barry and Yates isn't too bad either, but they do mess around a lot

Keggerz this week was a lot better. There was a moment when the louder host's volume became a lot quieter, but it did not last very long. Good show.

Yeah, we had a glitch midway but I got it corrected and didn't think it was long enough to justify trying to find a spot to cut and restart because sometimes that can sound worse. Anyway, we figured out the problem and it should be much better next week.

I have the same problem with most, but i do find the fantasy footballers podcast tollerable. Well organized and mostly professional production quality. Let me know what you think. They do it full time.

The ESPN fantasy focus football with Barry and Yates isn't too bad either, but they do mess around a lot

I tried the fantasy footballers podcast. It more like a bunch of guys talking which happens to be about fantasy football. Even using injokes we do not get or jokes referencing previous shows we do not keep track of.