[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

1 hour ago, chiefswarpath said:

I went zero RB strategy in my draft (didn't plan to just sort of happened that way.) Who should I roll with at RB2 in PPR league?

Terrance West at Cin

Danny Woodhead at Cin

James White (Thur gm) vs KC

Darren McFadden (my plan was him weeks 1-6) vs NYG

Thomas Rawls at GB

If Woodhead is fully healthy (Started practicing again yesterday) I would roll with him in PPR.

PPR league.

Starting Baldwin vs. Packers

Starting D.Thomas vs. Chargers

Need a 3rd:

Tate vs. ARZ (Will Peterson make it tough?)

Crowder vs. Eagles

Wallace vs. Bengals

Hogan vs. Chiefs

Thinking of starting Hogan as its Opener and also he may play the role of Edelman and have lots of opportunities.

Start Hogan, or which other as my 3rd WR?

31 minutes ago, jailbirds said:

I have a sentimental spot for T Brady as QB. Also I think that my QB M Ryan has a tendency to lean on RBs on many occaisions. I am thinking about a trade, but I want to know if it makes sense for me. The other team is weak at many positions and I would TRY to be fair to them by upgrading them at other positions. This is a 12 team CBS PPR league. 9 starters including one flex.

Would it be fair/Foolish to offer QB Ryan, RB Riddick, TE J Thomas for his QB Brady, TE Ertz and PK Bailey(just a throw in). I can look for a replacement RB on th waiver wire.

Base on the rosters, offer other possible trades that you see.

My Team                                                        His team

QB M Ryan                                          QB  Brady

QB A Dalton                                         QB  Wentz

RB M Gordon                                        RB L Blount

RB CJ Anderson                                   RB M Ingram

RB D Mcfadden                                   RB  T Rawls

RB T Riddick                                       

RB S Vereen                                         WR A Jeffery

WR M Thomas                                     WR E Sanders

WR J Crowder                                     WR B Coleman

WR B Marshall                                     WR K Britt

WR John Brown                                    WR M Wallace

WR  M Jones

TE J Graham                                           TE R Gronkowski

TE J Thomas                                            TE Z Ertz

DEF Pats                                                 DEF Chiefs

DEF NYG

PK C Santos                                            PK Gostowski

PK D Bailey

You could try that, but If I was him I would rather have Brady. Ryan was great last year, but that was one year. Is that who he is now? Or.... Try and see if he bites.

6 minutes ago, justrelaxing said:

PPR league.

Starting Baldwin vs. Packers

Starting D.Thomas vs. Chargers

Need a 3rd:

Tate vs. ARZ (Will Peterson make it tough?)

Crowder vs. Eagles

Wallace vs. Bengals

Hogan vs. Chiefs

Thinking of starting Hogan as its Opener and also he may play the role of Edelman and have lots of opportunities.

Start Hogan, or which other as my 3rd WR?

I would start Tate all day long. Especially since he will be in the slot a ton this year and I don't think PP will follow him inside much if at all. Hogan might be a solid choice but I would rather see what NE does on Offense first before guessing where the lion share of Julians targets go.

4 minutes ago, jailbirds said:

IN my PPR league, my RBs are Ty Montgomery, Zeke, Elliott. D Mcfadden and Dion Lewis. Do I get Gio Bernard off the waiver wire for insurance ? I hear he will still be the pass catching back for the Bengals. It's for my Team #2 in my sig.

He's worth a shot. I would drop Lockett for him. Paul Richardson sounds like he's surpassing Lockett on the depth chart.

• Like 1

No one seems interested in answering my dumb defensive player question (which I get haha), so I'll try it here and see what you think: my league gives a point for ten return yards, and I'm wondering if Marcus Sherels is worth starting in a defensive player slot for the return yards potential, or if I'll be better off just starting a consistent tackler. Any thoughts? Go birds. 

3 hours ago, Dsaile said:

No one seems interested in answering my dumb defensive player question (which I get haha), so I'll try it here and see what you think: my league gives a point for ten return yards, and I'm wondering if Marcus Sherels is worth starting in a defensive player slot for the return yards potential, or if I'll be better off just starting a consistent tackler. Any thoughts? Go birds. 

Whats the scoring for Tackles?  Sherels only does PR's (If I remember correctly) Don't see him getting a ton of PR yards. I would go with a solid LB or S

Would you attempt to trade Kareem Hunt for a first round receiver (Jordy, Green, Julio, etc.) if:

1) Your other running backs were DJ, Zeke, Martin, Abdullah and Rawls and...

2) Your WR were Dez, Tate, Benjamin and Parker

Something I've been tossing around after the Thursday explosion, debating on sending out offers after Sunday.

Appreciate it!

11 hours ago, CrimsonChin said:

Vereen, Kamara, Gio, or Prosise? 10 man PPR (currently have Kamara)

10 man league and those are your options? What happen there?

Of those I think Vereen will have the most involved this week. I like Kamara season long, but need to see how SP uses him. If he truly takes over that "Sproles" role he'll be a fine flex start.

7 hours ago, eanenson said:

Would you attempt to trade Kareem Hunt for a first round receiver (Jordy, Green, Julio, etc.) if:

1) Your other running backs were DJ, Zeke, Martin, Abdullah and Rawls and...

2) Your WR were Dez, Tate, Benjamin and Parker

Something I've been tossing around after the Thursday explosion, debating on sending out offers after Sunday.

Appreciate it!

I love Hunt this season in the Andy Reid offense, he'll be an RB1 or 2 most weeks, but with your team it makes a ton of sense to try and get top value for him now. Especially with Zeek more than likely playing out the season.

• GangGreenLantern changed the title to Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back