[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trading for Le'Veon Bell

How should I try and pull this off? Full PPR league and a 5 point bonus @ 100 yards rushing / receiving

My team:

QB - Carr & Brady

RB - Hyde, Ingram, Riddick, Crowell, Bernard, Jones

WR - Antonio, Jordy, Shepard, Hurns

TE - Reed

K - Catanzaro

Def - Patriots

His team:

QB - Luck & Tannehill

RB - Bell, Charles, Hill, Ajayi

WR - Hilton, Thomas, Sanders, Austin, Smith

TE - Fleener, Tye

K - Josh Brown

Def - Texans

My thought was to try and trade a WR or TE to him plus a RB for Bell. I was looking at starting with either Jordy or Reed and then adding in a RB.

What should I offer to start?

I agree with you. The only reason I am exploring it is he has hit the panic button already and said he's willing to trade any of his top players for 2 guys he can he can use on a weekly basis.

Would you value Reed over Jordy? There are some decent options on the WW at TE (Walford, Pitta, Tamme) so I wouldn't mind trading Reed. Best WR available are Crowder, Beasley, Sanu)

I don't think you're crazy but I wouldn't do that. I'd prefer a 2 for 1. Yes, he's arguably the # 1 RB in FF, he's also an injury risk. He also has DeAngelo playing great so he will still be involved in the offense.

I'll probably start with Reed and Crowell or Reed and Riddick and go from there. It may not be possible, but I'll explore it.

True, his injury is a problem. But when he is back, he will play every snap...

I don't think you're crazy but I wouldn't do that. I'd prefer a 2 for 1. Yes, he's arguably the # 1 RB in FF, he's also an injury risk. He also has DeAngelo playing great so he will still be involved in the offense.

I'll probably start with Reed and Crowell or Reed and Riddick and go from there. It may not be possible, but I'll explore it.

Given it's a PPR, Riddick + Jordy + Reed might be the best offer to pry him loose. It does not seem that Ingram is catching too many passes because of Cadet. This is a lot to give but Bell is a monster.

I wouldn't give up that much. I'm going back and forth on an initial offer. It'll probably be Reed + Ingram to start and we will go from there.