[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Collusion?

RLochridge

Yeah except it's $50 buy in so he would just walk away with $500

he's got the pot, too? The commish should never have the pot, too. Too much power with one guy. So, no...don't boycott or quit. But you've gotta have all hands on deck to tell him he's gotta be treated like everyone else. Do you have multiple commishes? Somebody's gotta override this guy.

he's got the pot, too? The commish should never have the pot, too. Too much power with one guy. So, no...don't boycott or quit. But you've gotta have all hands on deck to tell him he's gotta be treated like everyone else. Do you have multiple commishes? Somebody's gotta override this guy.

Sorry. Not my league. I was just commenting on what the OP mentioned the buy in from earlier was. Was just saying that if everyone quits but the commissioner there's not a lot of justice. The league needs to veto this trade

The trade is shady with Foster retiring but entirely possible the guy trading for him didn't know (nobody really expected him to just retire mid-season).

The commish pushing through his trade against league rules though is unacceptable. All those who vetoed and even those that didn't should basically ask for him to step down.

It's a work league so yes we see him every day and yes he has all the money. Also, both guys involved in the trade said they knew foster was retired but they "put him in the trade because their phones only letthem make trades with an even amount of players..." weird because I've made 2 for 1 or 3 for 2 trades from my phone before. It's the espn app.

What horsecrap. Get with your other league players ASAP, override that trade nonsense, or if the commish is dead set against it, get your money back and leave the league. I know it's a work league, so you see them every day, but it's supposed to be fun, not an easy way for the commissioner to make some easy cash on the side.

If it doesn't follow the review process it should be harshly rebuked, even worse it's the commissioner of the league taking executive action. You need to find a respectable commissioner who will look at things objectively. Rally the troops and grid lock the league for this manure.

Edited by nrbroadhurst