[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Michael Crabtree owners, what's your move going forward ?

medalofhonor

Michael Crabtree is right up there among the most consistent WRs this season. He has been producing borderline WR1 numbers. However he seems to have a tough ROS schedule coming up.

This season we have seen many boom/bust performances from top guys like OBJ, Julio etc. In that scenario, has the consistent Crabtree become too valuable an asset ?

Would you consider trading him in any of the upcoming weeks because of his schedule ? Or has he become so valuable that it would be stupid to consider trading such a safe floor guy ?

Edited by medalofhonor

Crabtree is the 6th highest scoring WR in our league. He's above Hilton and Brown.

I'd take his consistency over a WR who throws out either 4 pts or 30 pts in any given week. I wish I had him but I can't get him away from his owner without giving up a solid stud. We even discussed a trade where I give him Cooper. He wouldn't bite.