[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which QB out of the 3 do you trust in the fantasy playoffs?

oG1KeNoBi

I currently have Drew Brees. The guy is borderline unstoppable at home. The problem is, he only has 1 home game in the fantasy playoffs. He broke his "home/away split" curse by doing well against KC on the road a couple of weeks ago, but he's only done this once. I will make the playoffs with any of these QBs on my team so don't worry about the ROS schedule. Here are the fantasy playoff schedules:

Brees:

@TB

@ARI

TB

Again, has had horrible road splits minus his last road game against KC. That ARI game is the one that worries me. No QB has really had a great game against ARI minus Gabbert who got his points by rushing over 70 yards and a rushing TD.

Rivers:

@CAR

OAK

@CLE

Clearly with the best schedule. His only "God-like" game as been against OAK, which he plays again in the playoffs.

Ryan:

@LA

SF

@CAR

Ryan's only "subpar game" has been against DEN @DEN, where he scored just under 15 points standard scoring. But honestly, who doesn't struggle against DEN? I'd also be putting my playoff hopes even more so with the ATL offense, as I already have J.Jones and Freeman. If I were to trade for Ryan, I might include giving away Freeman and receiving another RB so I'm not putting all my eggs in one basket.

Should I trade QBs or stay put?

Edited by oG1KeNoBi

If you have a great need trade. If not stay put. But you won't need 3 stud QB ros.

LOL are you serious? I wouldn't be keeping 3 QBs. My question is if you had to pick one, who would you choose to have for the fantasy football playoffs? I have Brees now but am considering trading Brees for either Ryan or Rivers.

In my humble opinion, Ryan has been hot all year without people realizing it. I think at the end of the season people are going to look back at him as QB1 and wonder why they didn't start him more or make a grab for him. He's taken the place of cam Newton this season.

Never put a hot hand down if you seriously want to win.

• Like 1

In my humble opinion, Ryan has been hot all year without people realizing it. I think at the end of the season people are going to look back at him as QB1 and wonder why they didn't start him more or make a grab for him. He's taken the place of cam Newton this season.

Never put a hot hand down if you seriously want to win.

Thanks for the comment. I don't see how he's going under anyone's radar. He's the #1 QB in fantasy football. But you say go with Ryan. Appreciate the feedback. I think DAWG was saying stay with Brees but I'm not even sure what he was saying.

Looks like 1 for Brees and 1 for Ryan.

Can't go wrong with any of those QBs to be honest. The only matchup that scares me out of all of them is Brees @ ARZ. Because of this, I'd prefer Rivers or Ryan. Ryan over Rivers if I had to pick one of them simply because Ryan is playing at an MVP level this season. Trading Freeman for another RB would be a good idea depending on who you can get since Coleman will likely be back by fantasy playoff time.

• Like 1

Brees has young weapons not aging middle of the road WR's, his success is that this young receiving core is actually getting open down the field. Hightower balances the run, Ingram catching like a 4 WR, and decent TE play. I still like Matty Ice with his weapons, especially when Coleman comes back this team is dynamic vs any opponent hottest offense looking pretty legit, the shots down field aren't forced too often into triple coverage I like Ryan slightly the best of the three, Rivers gets it done but there are more injuries to the WR position how many WR's can they platoon??

I'm fine with Brees, Tampa twice is juicy, AZ doesn't make me too nervous but it could be a set back to performance. You'd be foolish dip out on Ryan now, he'd help you get a first round bye.

• Like 1

Can't go wrong with any of those QBs to be honest. The only matchup that scares me out of all of them is Brees @ ARZ. Because of this, I'd prefer Rivers or Ryan. Ryan over Rivers if I had to pick one of them simply because Ryan is playing at an MVP level this season. Trading Freeman for another RB would be a good idea depending on who you can get since Coleman will likely be back by fantasy playoff time.

Appreciate it!

If you can get Ryan I'd go for it. I wouldn't even bother trading Freeman away, roll with the Falcons. If they crap out, well, it happens. But they are far and away the most explosive offense this year. Many years ago my best friend played his first year of FF and picked a ton of Packers (total homer). They were great that year and he won it all.

• Like 1

Brees has young weapons not aging middle of the road WR's, his success is that this young receiving core is actually getting open down the field. Hightower balances the run, Ingram catching like a 4 WR, and decent TE play. I still like Matty Ice with his weapons, especially when Coleman comes back this team is dynamic vs any opponent hottest offense looking pretty legit, the shots down field aren't forced too often into triple coverage I like Ryan slightly the best of the three, Rivers gets it done but there are more injuries to the WR position how many WR's can they platoon??

I'm fine with Brees, Tampa twice is juicy, AZ doesn't make me too nervous but it could be a set back to performance. You'd be foolish dip out on Ryan now, he'd help you get a first round bye.

Appreciate it. Yeah only have Brees on my roster, but am considering trading to get Ryan. The trade would obviously involve Brees.

If you can get Ryan I'd go for it. I wouldn't even bother trading Freeman away, roll with the Falcons. If they crap out, well, it happens. But they are far and away the most explosive offense this year. Many years ago my best friend played his first year of FF and picked a ton of Packers (total homer). They were great that year and he won it all.

Thanks for the feedback Montana and Mag. Looks like the consensus is try and trade Brees for Ryan.

@porch Yeah I wouldn't even think about trading Freeman but I'm just a little worried about the return of Coleman and him cutting into Freeman's carries and just snaps in general.