[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Survivor Week 11

Gopher

Almost a complete opposite of last week, in which there were just a few games with point spreads greater than a FG. This week, there are only three games with spreads LESS than three points. A bunch of decent options this week.

DET vs JAC

KC vs TB

NYG vs CHI

DAL vs BAL

PIT @ CLE

NE @ SF

SEA vs PHI

OAK vs HOU*

*In Mexico City

If I had DAL or NE as options, those would be no-brainers. Unfortunately, I've used KC, DAL, PIT, NE, and SEA. Leaning towards DET or NYG, but just hearing myself think that out loud makes me uneasy. Not sure if there are two more inconsistent teams, over the past decade or so, than the Giants and Lions. :unsure:

Oakland might not be a bad option, either, but the Mexico thing is scaring me. Maybe I'm thinking of the London games, but games played on foreign soil seem to never play out as expected. :thinking:

Not so sure about Dallas and its streak, is the same thing going against Cleveland.. they should have lost vs Pittsburgh (they gave the game away) Baltimore has more decent front 7 and should put more pressure than Steelers.

I have Seattle as my pick at home and after a emotional win in NE they are riding hot.

Next would be Oakland then Giants then Detroit.