[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Robert Kelly

Mile High Magic

Positive yards on nearly every carry (I absolutely LOVE the way the kid moves FORWARD and continues to churn his legs in the pile! He's patient and not very flashy, but who cares if you're effective?!), and doesn't put the ball on the ground! 'nuff said...

Matt Jones = rear view mirror...

Just an FYI - I work in a jail and my life and the lives of my family are threatened on like an hourly basis lol. No worries about some message board troll hurting my feelings.

But hey Steve, do you think that one site you linked me to could help me maybe find a message board or something of that nature where people post questions about fantasy football and discuss related topics? Thanks in advance!

Edited by Mile High Magic

lol, actually, my post was copy-pasted from you. You said that in another thread.

I don't care that you were unpleasant to him, just pointing out your hypocrisy :D

No problem some posters deserve a little tough love, hard to believe they have a guy on their roster getting 20 touches a week and not notice. Then ask for such basic info that is easily found online. I guess using Google isn't a basic online skill (too far down below all the social media stuff).

Just an FYI - I work in a jail and my life and the lives of my family are threatened on like an hourly basis lol. No worries about some message board troll hurting my feelings.

But hey Steve, do you think that one site you linked me to could help me maybe find a message board or something of that nature where people post questions about fantasy football and discuss related topics? Thanks in advance!

Oh no I've been called a troll, what a meanie...

Yes there are message boards like this one that can offer great info. But usually its more advanced than "did this guy take over the starting job several weeks ago he's on my team and I just noticed he's been blowing up the past few weeks". Maybe you have a lot of teams or just don't pay much attention to stuff. Most of the regulars here don't have a player getting 20+ touches for 3 weeks and not realize it, then wonder "hmm is he the starter now, what happened to the other guy..." Sure you'll get feedback, but you might also get ridiculed.

• Like 1

Oh no I've been called a troll, what a meanie...

Yes there are message boards like this one that can offer great info. But usually its more advanced than "did this guy take over the starting job several weeks ago he's on my team and I just noticed he's been blowing up the past few weeks". Maybe you have a lot of teams or just don't pay much attention to stuff. Most of the regulars here don't have a player getting 20+ touches for 3 weeks and not realize it, then wonder "hmm is he the starter now, what happened to the other guy..." Sure you'll get feedback, but you might also get ridiculed.

I have no problem being roasted. Honestly I deserve to be for missing to boat on Kelly last week. But as a previously mentioned, he was on my roster on a whim and I just didn't catch it. Oh well, it happens.