[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

myHUDDLE player highlighting

soopanuts

Not sure about that, but it would be better if MyHuddle could link into ESPN, RT, etc... so that we can keep our player lists up to date.  I tend not to enter players into myhuddle, as I know my rosters can be pretty fluid throughout the year.  Too big a hassle to stay on top of, I'll have anywhere from one to three add drops per week per team across my leagues.

1 hour ago, soopanuts said:

I  believe rankings/projections used to highlight players tracked with myHUDDLE. Is it broken or no longer supported?

Yes, that's still in the rankings and working as far as I can tell.  Are the players tracked for a specific league and that league is selected on the page?

On 9/5/2017 at 4:45 PM, soopanuts said:

I like the feed idea too. On the roadmap?

Yes, in the works as a part of our complete redesign for 2018.

Hello,

When I use myHuddle not all players are highlighted. I added Copper Kupp and he shows in my list of players however, when i click on WR weekly player rankings he is not highlighted.

All my other players are listed and highlighted without issue..  Maybe its telling me i should not keep him   :)

Edit to add: He is also no showing up in the start bench tool... odd...

Thank you

Buzz

Edited by Busby
  • WJW locked this topic