[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Flex help

Talmanes

So I'm a bit torn this week on who to play in the Flex and/or RB/WR.

So my lineup right now I'm starting:

RB: Fournette

RB: Gillislee

WR: Crabtree

WR: Jordy Nelson

Flex: Crowell

I also have D. Murray on my bench given his performance so far and possible injury (I have Henry as a handcuff too)

My issue comes in the fact that I just made a trade for A.J. Green (for Gore and Crowder, still  can:t believe it)looks and don't know where to put him.

Crabtree is off to a great start, Jordy is supposed to play like normal, and Green has been starting slow.

If I put him in the Flex then it's a question of starting Crowell (against Indy) or Gillislee (been reliable as far as a Pats RB can).

I have a really close projected game this week so am just looking for some thoughts. I'm happy to offer my thoughts on your post as well if you link it.

This is a good problem to have. LOL. I could never bench a stud like Green, he has to make it into the lineup somehow. Crowell has been very disappointing. To his credit, he has face some tough defenses, so this could be his breakout game. BUT I would bench him until he can prove himself.

• Like 1

Jordy practiced fully, I don't know if you can bench him.

It's hard to sit AJ over Crowell, and as bad as IND is they've only allowed no more than 44 yards to any one RB, of course probably because people are passing at will vs them.  I don't think it makes Crowell a 'bad' play but it helps promote why you should start AJ over him.

I think a safe but modest play is AJ, perhaps he gets into the end zone who knows.

Crowell could potentially break out vs a bad IND team so I guess I give him risk/upside dude.  I think AJ has some upside too especially if CIN finds themselves down early I can imagine this is all or nothing for the Bengals even before the game starts, so when A.Rodgers and GB go up 14-0 early you have to think AJ if anyone could have a good potential for a big game.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Talmanes said:

Thanks for all the thoughts! Think I'm going to go ahead with the trio of WRs and keep Fournette and Gillislee for RBs. I'm still on the fence about Crowell but I've regretted bot starting Gilislee two weeks in a row now so what the heck.

I hear ya, I've been chasing TE's.. I play Hunter Henry week 1 he brings doughnuts, I sit him week 2 but say 'I'm going to give him another chance' instead I get cold feet and play Brate in a decent matchup but I bench Henry, Henry does better (obviously), so now I don't know when I ride Henry and I went after Watson.. wacky world of Fantasy Football eh? ;)