[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RB/TE questions

FastSteve

I play in two 10 team leagues along with 2 other leagues. The scoring is almost a mirror. The difference being that 1 is a non keeper with team DST while the other is an extended keeper with IDP (meaning ST points goes to player) & FRACTIONAL points. Both leagues start 2 QB

Typical scoring

10 yards rush/rec =1, Bonus ro 100-199 yards Rush/Rec=1, 200+=, Every 5 receptions=3

Keeper league- NOTE- Rivers is 1 of my starting QB

My RB - M Gordon, T Montgomery, A Abdullah, Riddick(handcuff), C Thompson, 

TE- J Cook, H Henry 

I don't care if Montgomery goes, I am trusting him to play an entire game or more limited amount of snaps. Obviously playing Gordon. So it comes down to either Abdullah or Thompson. Both have favorable match ups. Thompson has in his favor that looks like Kelley will be a no go. Who do you pick for RB2?

At TE Cook or Henry? Carr looks to go but could be less than 100% & LAC have allowed 4 or less to TE in 3/5. DEN will known for their D has allowed 3/5 solid games to TE while blanking the TE twice. This would also make me LAC heavy starting 3 Chargers. Which TE?

NON keeper

My RB- L Bell, D Murray-TEN, C Thompson, M Ingram

TE- J Cook, E Engram-NYG

Obviously starting Bell. I simply do not trust Murray at this point. So Ingram who has a middle of the road match up & NO just trading away AP or Thompson who has a very nice match up with Kelley likely out?

At TE, I again have Cook with a stiff match up. Or Engram vs Broncos who have given up points at times to the TE on a Giants team where he could see plenty of opportunity out of sheer necessity because of so many WR injuries. Maybe get 10+ receptions & hit that bonus a couple of times? 

So who do you play?

Henry has a lot of potential to have another good game against a weak Oakland defense. I’m not crazy about Cook with a less than 100% Carr. 

Engram over Cook. With the hurt wideouts NYG has, I’d take Engram. Same reasoning why on Cook as before. The potential for Engram is there 

In the keeper league where I have Cook & Henry at TE, Hooper from ATL is available. Now I have Matt Ryan & Julio who I will be playing. I grabbed EJ Manuel when it looked like Carr might be out for a while. Could just drop him. Would Hooper be a better play at TE this week then Cook or Henry. With Hooper or Henry I will be 3 deep on that team with starting Rivers & Ryan at QB.