[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade for Kamara?

Kbum1003

PPR or no? What's the rest of your team look like? Hard to say without that, but I would hesitate.

Jags D has been lights out, like 7+ points a game better than anything sitting on the waiver wire. I know they won't keep it up at this pace, but they are a definite advantage any given week.  And Ellington and Kamara have both performed well in recent weeks. Not a huge upgrade imo, Kamara could break out. Ingram isn't going anywhere.

Non-PPR makes defenses worth a little more, since they score a greater percentage of your total points (cause no ppr points go to them). I think the other thing to consider is whether you would start Kamara, which I wouldn't very often over Miller, Blount, or Hyde (though Hyde's sitiuation may be changing). Defense is on the field every week. I know common ff wisdom ignores defense mostly, which is fine after the top 5 or so (I do that with tight ends), but I wouldn't trade away that weekly positional advantage for slightly better bench depth.

Also, Rams are fine as a defense, but they are on the WW in my league, so that doesn't really do much for the trade.

1 hour ago, Kbum1003 said:

Damn shaft, you don't have to be a jerk about it. If I was getting consistent opinions with good reasoning behind each opinion then I would stop. Sorry to want more opinions when 1 says this and 1 says that. 

Not trying to be a jerk, but you've gotten quite a bit of responses and after this many people will stop responding.

Either way, this come down to value. I like Kamara because of his playoff schedule. Him and Ellington will be serving the same role, ironically both will have complemented Adrian Peterson this season. I think Kamara's offense has a lot more potential.