[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So much lag when accessing the forums

Shorttynaz

I don't know what it is, but when I access this site from a PC (not mobile) the lag is painfully slow.  It's like I'm on a dial-up connection.  I've tried IE, Chrome, and Firefox browsers - and all of them have the same amount of lag.  I have a high end high speed connection, and any/all other site works perfectly with no lag - it's only www.forums.thehuddle.com.  It's been this way for a while now and I've just dealt with it - but man, es no bueno! 

To be more specific.. 

When I access the url either by www.forums.thehuddle.com or r275852.tryinvision.com, it loads the webpage almost instantly.  When I click on a thread, it lags a little - but when I try to scroll through a thread it's extremely laggy.  Takes like 5-7 seconds for the page to refresh and start scrolling.  If I try to reply to a post, either with quoting someone or just replying with no quote, it takes probably another 5-7 seconds before the reply box populates. 

Other sites/forums do not have this lag - or if they do, I have yet to find one.

• WJW locked this topic