[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Last minute trades

Constantguest

Just finished a deal of my Parker + ASJ for his K. Allen. Pretty sure I won that trade. And the good thing is that it processes Saturday and my trade deadline is Sunday. 

So question is, which is the better deal to try and complete before the deadline? 

1) Hopkins + Allen for AB (owner is really WR needy) 

2) Hopkins + Freeman for Julio + Miller

thoughts? I suppose I could offer Hopkins + M. Thomas for AB as well, but I feel that trade gives up too much, especially since I traded for Thomas specifically for the playoff run

Edited by Constantguest

I don't like the second one because it reeks of selling low. Freeman objectively should be a better fantasy back than Miller and he's just happened to have some rough games lately largely due to script. The WRs are probably about even. Hopkins will still get a lot of targets because who else will, and Julio doesn't catch touchdowns. They're both mid to low WR1s.

The first one I sort of like because you get the best player. But it is risky. 

And definitely don't offer Hopkins and Michael Thomas for Brown. Michael Thomas is a very nice WR1 and if you could start him and Brown that would be ideal.

Then again what am I to say? Your team is really nice for a ten team league and I have no idea how the other players in the league let you accumulate WRs and RBs like that. You have two clear top ten WRs, three clear top ten RBs, and Allen is a great WR2. I dunno what the other players are doing lol

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, BottleWalk said:

I don't like the second one because it reeks of selling low. Freeman objectively should be a better fantasy back than Miller and he's just happened to have some rough games lately largely due to script. The WRs are probably about even. Hopkins will still get a lot of targets because who else will, and Julio doesn't catch touchdowns. They're both mid to low WR1s.

The first one I sort of like because you get the best player. But it is risky. 

And definitely don't offer Hopkins and Michael Thomas for Brown. Michael Thomas is a very nice WR1 and if you could start him and Brown that would be ideal.

Then again what am I to say? Your team is really nice for a ten team league and I have no idea how the other players in the league let you accumulate WRs and RBs like that. You have two clear top ten WRs, three clear top ten RBs, and Allen is a great WR2. I dunno what the other players are doing lol

I appreciate the input. I was on the fence about trade #2 and I’m glad to hear that it’s giving too much. And also glad to hear Nuk + Thomas is too much for AB. 

Good drafting and timely trades is all it was. Got my top 3RB from draft as well as Nuk and A-Rob (😢). Traded Hilton and Watson for Thomas literally the day before the ACL tear. 

Edited by Constantguest