[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

DJ for Hunt Dynasty. Am I crazy not to accept?

Rbgb

Kareem Hunt ($2)

DeAndre Hopkins ($6)

I get

AJ Green ($24)

Adrian Peterson ($6)

David Johnson ($7)

I'd have to drop someone though and I guess I could drop Tyrell Williams or Mike Williams.

This also increases my salary $23 since id drop AP at years end most likely.

I'm not feeling this trade too much. Hopkins (9th) has higher dynasty value than Green (14th). And Hunt (7th) and DJ (8th) are similar dynasty value.

Also going forward I need Hunt, Bell or Gurley in my flex as my WRs are too inconsistent.

man thats a toughie for me, with watson coming back next year i think hopkins is going to put up HUGE numbers in the next few years with watson under center. maybe if it was just the ROS maybe getting rid of hopkins would be a great move as savage sucks!!!! i think hunt will be a monster Rb for years to come, he may not have been doing so well the last fewish games but he's another guy i think we put up gigantic numbers in the next few years.  i do like DJ but i dont think i would trade

• Like 1

I like DJ as well, but I made a lot of future moves this year and not sure on another future move.

I want to win this season so I can reduce salary. 1st Place gets $20 reduction and high score gets an additional $10.

Traded Brown and Zeke in the beginning of the year for Luck and OBJ and that bit me in the butt. But the way I saw it was I couldn't keep Zeke cause his salary was so high. The two combined were $78 vs OBJ and Luck at $23. But OBJ got injured quickly and Luck never played. its also a 2QB league so QBs are very valuable.

THis trade would be to someone whose in 2nd place and my biggest competitor in the league. So this would be helping him close the gap on scoring. I'm 9-0 hes 7-2 but I got 130pts on him.

1 hour ago, Corn on the Randall cobb said:

man thats a toughie for me, with watson coming back next year i think hopkins is going to put up HUGE numbers in the next few years with watson under center. maybe if it was just the ROS maybe getting rid of hopkins would be a great move as savage sucks!!!! i think hunt will be a monster Rb for years to come, he may not have been doing so well the last fewish games but he's another guy i think we put up gigantic numbers in the next few years.  i do like DJ but i dont think i would trade

I agree. I picked up Hopkins before he blew up for a Jordan Howard trade. Then Watson took over and he went beast mode.

I look at Hunt as the next Jamaal Charles for KC. And if he is a bust whatever I still got Bell and Gurley

You're crazy to accept. Both Hunt and Hopkins are young and have a bright future. AP and Green aren't much younger anymore. So, essentially Hunt and Hopkins for DJ? You're getting a rather raw deal - unless you can trade away AP and Green for someone younger (for sure AP). Hunt and DJ are practically about equal value. Hopkins and AP/Green equal value? I'd say no. If I were you, I'd keep Hunt and Hopkins and say no.

Edited by LuckyBub

I'd stick with what you got, but I definitely believe DJ is waaaaay better than Hunt, more so than is being given credit for in this thread so I figured I'd throw it out there. That being said, I don't like losing Hopkins in a Dynasty and Hunt still has a bright future ahead of him in a run heavy Andy Reid Offense.