[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade: AJ Green for McKinnon Full PPR, .33 point per carry

FSU'93'99'13

Unique full PPR league and .33 point per carry too. It rewards workhorses to a large degree. 

I'm loaded at RB. Gurley, Melvin Gordon, McKinnon and Aaron Jones. 

No real star WR due to injuries. Have decent depth still -- Sterling Shepard, Robby Anderson, Marvin Jones, Rishard Matthews, Sammy Watkins. 

Team struggling bad at RB and on playoff fringe offered me AJ Green to send them McKinnon.

Workhorse backs commonly see in the range of 30+ points. My team is quite dynamic with Gurley, Gordon, McKinnon. 

Accept or stand pat? AJ Green will always be the Bengals top option. Will McKinnon stay in this role rest of season?

Currently in 2nd at 6-3 1GB 1st with most points scored.

Thanks everyone. New here. 

It's a fair trade.. AJ's upside is termendous.. McKinnon is a nice viable piece and adds decent catches but Murray could still get the bulk and the goal work it will be inconsistent with that MN backfield, but consistent with Green getting high volume, high ceiling potential weekly.

6 hours ago, Shaft said:

So 3 carries =1 catch? Yes, I will make that trade without hesitation.

But McKinnon also gets catches too. So he's rewarded full PPR and gets 1/3 point per carry too.

For example, the past 4 games for both AJ Green and McKinnon: 

Green: 30, 7, 12, 2

McKinnon: 35, 30, 13, 31

8 hours ago, RowdyRoos said:

With that scoring...what is McKinnon's avg. vs Green's avg?

If it is PPR, could you ship Jones off for someone maybe like Landry or Tate maybe?

Possibly. I could maybe package Jones with one of those receivers to get a guy like Fitzgerald maybe?

But last 4 games scoring for both:

Green: 30, 7, 12, 2

McKinnon: 35, 30, 13, 31