[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drop any of these for Powell this week?

Inziladun

All I got is Drake who I can't drop. I'm tight on space because I'm forced to roster ODB, David Johnson and Olsen with only one IR spot. This is a keeper so I can't drop em.

I've been staring at this for 30 minutes. Next week I might have to start no TE because Cam on bye and I don't even have a 2nd QB lol.

But since this is a keeper I'm extremely hesitant about dropping C. Davis. Otherwise he'd be my choice and just hope he skirts by unnoticed if he has a bad game this week. 

Edited by Inziladun

He's got a couple juicy matchups down the road so I figured he'd work his way into my lineup. I like his floor so far, but I did basically get him for free trading away Buck Allen for him. Not sure what's going to happen next year but I highly doubt I'll end up keeping him.

Edited by Inziladun

IDK, I feel like all 3 of those are pretty solid fantasy options atm. Corey davis is probably the worst of what they have all produced so far. But you obviously like his upside for the future.

Do you see yourself keeping shepard, or playing him after his match up with SF?

anderson might still have McGown next year. 

Yeah ill probably end up starting Shepherd next week unless he lays a goose egg this week. Anderson has just been too money this year for me to drop him until he proves otherwise. 

I might be able to sneak C. Davis off and back onto my team. There's only one other team who's high on him and he's got Josh Gordon stashed right now so I don't see him dropping anyone else for him. My only worry is if he blows up this week.

you could just take a gamble and hope Demarco murray pops off this game. Did see an article about the other RB Mcguire getting some snaps this week with forte out.

but i also saw one where powell has been a top 10 back every time forte has been out lol

but idk how much of win now mode you are in

im also of the opinion that fitzpatrick burns the jets lol. Revenge is a powerful motivator

Edited by AerialDrop

Well with all my injuries my season is pretty much over. I just really really want to beat my matchup this week because this guy has been trashing my team all year, lol. Rich coming from a guy with 0 championships and I've won 3 of the last 5. Just gets my blood boiling. I'm also pretty worried he'll start powell against me if I leave him hanging. He's gambling on Mixon right now.

Edited by Inziladun

idk, you can't drop murray since powell goes on bye week 11. You could just hold and hope he doesn't pick him up, or he picks him up and the Bucs beat the jets, limiting the rushing opportunities and beating him while he suffers playing powell lol

and if you know your season is done, do the smartest decision for next year. Don't cut off your nose to spite your face!

Edited by AerialDrop

Yeah I ended up biting the bullet and sending Davis to waivers. Honestly I doubt I'd end up keeping him anyway given lowest draft pick I'd have to spend on him to keep him is a 4th. And he'd honestly have to string together a good 3 20 point games for me to consider it. That being said I'll be looking try to get him back on my team. Just wish I timed it better so he cleared waivers Sunday morning.

Here's to hoping the titans have an ugly game and Jags take the lead in that division.

Edited by Inziladun