[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Buy low QBs

jamesplante11

3 minutes ago, jamesplante11 said:

@robotpimp the owner of Cousins wants AJ Green, Jay Ajayi, or LeSean McCoy, so the Cousins ship has sailed

wow that's a lot for any QB.  I'd stream Dalton before I shipped away WR1/RB1 talent for a QB. 

Even the Cutlet is getting it done with multi-TD potential and 200+ yards.

Edited by robotpimp

3 minutes ago, jamesplante11 said:

That's why I have been rolling with McCown. I had Newton before I shipped him away 4 weeks ago For Nelson and McCown. I have never been a fan of high priced QBs that can average 22 points when I can stream QBs and average 18

exactly!  can be hard sometimes finding a weekly stream but most likely there is always someone to get 18 with some upside.. plus owners late in the year will sometimes drop some QB's and run thin to have a deeper WR/RB/TE core for playoff options.  There's always hope on sniping Rivers or someone.  

I lost Watson but didn't draft him, dropped Winston because he is a bust and ended on Goff none of which cost me anything.. ok Winston cost me a 10th pick.. pennies.  But I also gave up on Rivers early.  In another league I thought Rodgers late 4th round was awesome value so I reached and it burned me worse in the end.  Fool me twice Fantasy Football (*shakes fist and looks at sky).