[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dump Derrick Henry for....

robotpimp

Do I dump Derrick Henry for any of these guys.  D.Murray I've known from day 1 was the better pass catching back and blocker, seems like he will not lose goal work or his role even slightly to Henry do I punt on Henry for more viable RB where I need weekly options (I've lost Carson, Freeman, Zeek, Cook all to injury or suss).

Henry vs (list below) for ROS:

Buck Allen or Woodhead

Burkhead

Ty Mont

Perine

Rawls

---

or Mack, Breida, Ekeler..  

I have to roll Drake/Crowell, I'm trying to trade for Howard, McCoy or any warm body but I'm sure the owners know my situation so it will be difficult and want to see me squirm out of this one @ 8-2 my team will fade down the stretch if I don't put up RB FF#'s.

I wouldn't.  Henry has such high upside if Murray was to get hurt and still a viable flex play.  Have you tried trading him to the Murray owner?  Maybe package him with someone else in a 2 for 1?  Get the best player in the deal and that will leave you an open spot to grab on of the 4 guys you mentioned.P.S.  I own Breida and Mack on pretty much every team.  Hyde is bound to get hurt and at some point Indy should hand over the reigns to Mack.

1 minute ago, Montana is da Man said:

I'd drop him for Burkhead or Woodhead............preferably Woodhead if I knew he'd be active this week.  I feel Woodhead will be a huge part of the Ravens offense once he's back on the field.

Love that take.  I had to make the list legit so I had all those guys on the list but Woodhead to me seems like he has potential, but like Montgomery a stiff wind the wrong direction and it's another injury.  Woodhead is so dang good when he plays, just teasing me always.

1 minute ago, robotpimp said:

Love that take.  I had to make the list legit so I had all those guys on the list but Woodhead to me seems like he has potential, but like Montgomery a stiff wind the wrong direction and it's another injury.  Woodhead is so dang good when he plays, just teasing me always.

No doubt, he's always injured.  But in less than 1 quarter of play this season he had 3 catches for 30+ yards.  It's hard to let somebody else have that production.  I can see Flacco dumping off to him 6+ times a game.