[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Grab Lee and drop who???

Piranha-z

Only one I would consider dropping is Benjamin.  I don't know that a new QB or the old QB will help him. 

It's crazy but look at Carolina from 2015 and last week............they just play better without Benjamin.  Maybe it's the same for the Bills, they sure as hell didn't look very good in the 1st game he played with them.

I agree with @Montana is da Man, although I'm not dropping Benji I'm not playing him anytime soon, he is the first to go on my roster should I see something I need off Waivers 

I'm playing Agholor, Kupp, Jimmy Graham, Shepard over him pretty much weekly depending on match-ups.  I have no idea if it's true but that knee might not still be right with him either way BUF WR's are in a bad situation including Benji at least for this year.

1 hour ago, Montana is da Man said:

Only one I would consider dropping is Benjamin.  I don't know that a new QB or the old QB will help him. 

It's crazy but look at Carolina from 2015 and last week............they just play better without Benjamin.  Maybe it's the same for the Bills, they sure as hell didn't look very good in the 1st game he played with them.

44 minutes ago, robotpimp said:

I agree with @Montana is da Man, although I'm not dropping Benji I'm not playing him anytime soon, he is the first to go on my roster should I see something I need off Waivers 

I'm playing Agholor, Kupp, Jimmy Graham, Shepard over him pretty much weekly depending on match-ups.  I have no idea if it's true but that knee might not still be right with him either way BUF WR's are in a bad situation including Benji at least for this year.

Well, I just went back to grab him and he just got picked up. Guess I don't have to worry about it now......

Just now, Piranha-z said:

My other thought was to grab Hogan for the playoff run, but not sure that's a good idea either.

Not a bad option.. I still am having a hard time getting rid of him because he could be very good down the stretch.. I did notice that when Amendola was out he was a beast, when Amendola came back from injury his red zone targets and overall volume sort of tanked, but the good thing is Amendola is no stranger to injuries.. I think Hogan is a good option with or without Amendola.