[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Montgomery, Conner, or Ekeler?

TheGingaNinja

I actually have all three of these RBs too, but I'm starting them all. If I had to bench one (and I'm considering it since I have Josh Jacobs on bench and AB mignt be suspended), it would be Ekeler.  Chargers have said it will be about a 50/50 split between Ekeler and Justin Jackson. Monte is a rookie and we aren't "sure" of usage yet but I think he goes off too. I'm hoping so at least. 

2 minutes ago, Rbrown said:

I actually have all three of these RBs too, but I'm starting them all. If I had to bench one (and I'm considering it since I have Josh Jacobs on bench and AB mignt be suspended), it would be Ekeler.  Chargers have said it will be about a 50/50 split between Ekeler and Justin Jackson. Monte is a rookie and we aren't "sure" of usage yet but I think he goes off too. I'm hoping so at least. 

Good picks haha!! Wanted to get Jacobs too, but some guy snagged him. Only can start two because I have David Johnson as well (8 team league). I was thinking Monte over Ekeler, but I think he might have a big game even if he splits the workload. Don’t think I have the balls to start him over Conner either. Good problems, I guess.

2 hours ago, TheGingaNinja said:

I can start two...was comfortable starting Conner and Ekeler, but the Montgomery hype has me antsy. Have a feeling he’s gonna go off tonight. Thoughts?

I'd stick to your guns with Conner and Ekeler, hey at least you have Montgomery its still a win if he goes off because makes life easier knowing you might have a bird in the hand.