[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which Rb Should be added ROS immediately?

Sprucepat92

10 team PPR and need advice. I traded Joe Mixon and Mark Ingram for Derrick Henry. So my Rbs are Kamara, Henry, Coleman, L. Murray.
These are who is available on my wire, Alexander Mattison is as well. Keynan Drake may be traded this week and was ranked 14th in PPR last year. Mark Walton would be the lead back if he was traded, hes also seen 12-15 touches in back to back games should I grab one of them? Singletary I’ve rostered most of the year, idk if hes ever going to get the carries. Ronald jones should be the lead back but hes in a committee, Duke Johnson is eh…what do you guys think?

Screenshot_20191026-141837_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

Honestly you should have kept Ingram and Mixon...cant believe you traded both of them for Henry youch...I wouldn't have gave up just Ingram for Henry. I like Singletary and Henderson is gonna be beast mode if he ever gets work but neither of them really help you right now. Sadly I think Montana is right about Walton but I would not be very excited about having him.

Montana is da man, So you'd prefer walton over Mattison and Singletary? I keep hearing about how Singletary could be a league winner but the Bill's dont seem to want to use him. Weeks 1 and 2 he averaged 10 yards a touch before getting hurt. Dalvin Cook has never played a full season so if he went down Mattison would be an RB1. Drake is rumored to going to either the Lions or Titans, if he went to the Lions he could potentially be a starter, that's the only reason I asked. Thanks for the response. 

Edited by Sprucepat92

1 minute ago, Sprucepat92 said:

So you'd prefer walton over Mattison and Singletary? I keep hearing about how Singletary could be a league winner but the Bill's dont seem to want to use him. Weeks 1 and 2 he averaged 10 yards a touch before getting hurt. Dalvin Cook has never played a full season so if he went down Mattison would be an RB1. Drake is rumored to going to either the Lions or Titans, if he went to the Lions he could potentially be a starter, that's the only reason I asked. Thanks for the response. 

Mattison is a great stash but you have to live with the fact it's quite possible he just rides your bench. If you want someone to play now its Walton, if you want someone to stash in the Hope's someone gets hurt or they just start being utilized more got for Mattison, Singletary, or Henderson.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Tasandmnm said:

Honestly you should have kept Ingram and Mixon...cant believe you traded both of them for Henry youch...I wouldn't have gave up just Ingram for Henry. I like Singletary and Henderson is gonna be beast mode if he ever gets work but neither of them really help you right now. Sadly I think Montana is right about Walton but I would not be very excited about having him.

Honestly I needed the extra roster spot for bye week replacements. I know Ingram has out produced Henry by a little at this point but hes yet to see more that 19 Carries in a game. Also Gus Edward's is a pest averaging 5-8 Carries a game. Lamar steals Carries and TDs from him as well. He is averaging about 14 a game right now and though the td upside is there, hes never had more than 12 in a season and has a history of injury. Mixon would've most likely been dropped at this point. His offensive line is god awful and the bengals are throwing 76 percent of the time with no change in site. Henry though doesnt offer appeal in the pass catching game atleast is the bellcow of that offense and with Tannehill under center they looked ALOT more balanced. I won't be starting him against the top run defense in tampa tomorrow but if Tannehill can play halfway decent then the defense won't always stack the box which will help Henry tremendously. That and hes only missed 2 games in his entire career. Hes durable. Though its ALOT I agree. I originally offered Ingram and Mixon for Henry and Lindsey and he rejected then I threw in Terry McLaurin and he still rejected. No one in my league is willing to make a deal I definitely lost in terms of giving up more though I agree. 

I understand where you are coming from now...nobody in my league will trade unless I offer them very lopsided in their favor. I got RB desperate early with Barkley going out and I had to give up a lot to get by which is why I am only 4-3 now.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Tasandmnm said:

Mattison is a great stash but you have to live with the fact it's quite possible he just rides your bench. If you want someone to play now its Walton, if you want someone to stash in the Hope's someone gets hurt or they just start being utilized more got for Mattison, Singletary, or Henderson.

Thank you, I'm going to pick up walton. You're right, hes seen 12 and 15 touches the last two weeks. You dont find that production on the waiver wire. Do you think Drake will be traded before the deadline? 

1 minute ago, Tasandmnm said:

I understand where you are coming from now...nobody in my league will trade unless I offer them very lopsided in their favor. I got RB desperate early with Barkley going out and I had to give up a lot to get by which is why I am only 4-3 now.

Dude it's ridiculous! This is a family and friends cash league and all the owners refuse to trade with me. Unless its Kirk cousins for Deshaun watson which is what last place offered me this week! Most in the league haven't really played fantasy before so even when I offer a good deal they won't take it. I offered the kid I traded Ingram and Mixon to, ingram, mixon, mike Evan's for Derrick Henry, phillip lindsey, and t.y. hilton and he wouldn't take it. But I'm 6 and 1 in second place playing first place guy tomorrow and he has Matt Ryan who's out, Josh Jacob's might not play so I have a chance. But I'm going to be so pissed if Mixon turns this thing around. Here's my team 

Screenshot_20191026-202912_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

Screenshot_20191026-202919_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg