[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ugly Tuna...How bout a wager?

rajncajn

I responded to your Houston post & you never replied, so here it is again.

Whatta you say? I'll pit my lowly Saints vs your dynasty next year for a sigline. Best regular season record wins, loser carries the sig throughout the playoffs. Surely with the genious of a coach the Pats have you would feel confident enough to wager your sigline. I'll be here, will you?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tho I dislike uglytunas childish posts.

the patroits are a good team and the saints are not. i think you might be over your head on the sigline bet. saints will have a good season at 9-7. what is stopping the pats from going at least

10-6. i think you better hope that he doesnt jump on that sigline bet. also he wont be around next year. he spent his allowance on cotton candy at the circus. his mommy told him it was the superbowl.

moneymakers:

Tho I dislike uglytunas childish posts.

the patroits are a good team and the saints are not. i think you might be over your head on the sigline bet. saints will have a good season at 9-7. what is stopping the pats from going at least

10-6. i think you better hope that he doesnt jump on that sigline bet. also he wont be around next year. he spent his allowance on cotton candy at the circus. his mommy told him it was the superbowl.

The Pats got lucky this year, the Saints didn't. I just wanna see UT show some REAL confidence in his team. If he truly thinks the Pats are the team to beat then he'll step up to the plate.

chrishovanisanidiot:

What would his sigline be for you? It would probably be ugly.

With his Yukon-like mastery of the English language and his blinding, babbling incoherent homerism, it would probably be pretty lame, kind of like most of his posts.

fballfreak:

The Pats got lucky this year, the Saints didn't
LOL. 15 games in a row and you call it luck? Man your a pigeon and UglyTuna along with the Pats will take you to the cleaners next season. If UglyTuna doesn't take that bet (and I don't see why he wouldn't) I'll take it. Step back Freak I already told him I would take it. And to up ait a notch I will keep the sig for the entire offseason too coach

fballfreak:

The Pats got lucky this year, the Saints didn't
LOL. 15 games in a row and you call it luck? Man your a pigeon and UglyTuna along with the Pats will take you to the cleaners next season. If UglyTuna doesn't take that bet (and I don't see why he wouldn't) I'll take it. The Pats won too many close games last year plus they got ***** -slapped by such teams as Buffalo & Washington. Brady is just a flash-in-the-pan. They won't be so lucky next year.

This is my thought on the Saints.

IN 2002 they looked good at the beginning of the year but faded out in the end.

In 2003 they looked like crap at the beginning and turned it up a notch at the end.

Well After 2002 and knowing that the Saints pack it in at the end of the year I drafted Brooks thinking I could trade him high after the fourth week. Well we all know how that turned out. I had to trade low.

So the lesson I have learned is that the Saints are no more then an 8-8 team that only shows up for half the year.

The Saints didn't fade last year, so no more worries about that. Last year they had, pretty much, a completely new defense. It took them quite a while to gel, which BTW was expected. If it had not been for all the injuries the Saints would have been good for at least 3 more game & would have made the playoffs. With a little offseason movement and another year to come together(defensively) they will be stronger next year & dominate the way they were expected to this year. I'm not saying they will go 14-2 next year, but neither will the Patsies. Just look at what they did after their Superbowl two years ago. It'll be much of the same next year.

rajncajn,

Sorry I didn't see your response, I generally don't respond to any post but my own. I also try not to responds childish and foolish remarks of some members here. But I love and challenge and I will modify it a bit.

I will take your bet, I don't see the Saints winning more then 9 games at most. Their defense is very suspect at best. Although I like their offense the defense will do them in again this year. So we have a bet and I generally don't shy away from any bets.

I also open this up to all the other members. I will take this bet against any team in NFL next year.

Ugly yawn Tuna

PS. You all have 6 months to get your story straight!

Besides this offer was extended to the Tuna, not some newbie who wants to ride his sac.
We interrupt this thread to bring you this important message:

I ain't ridin no one's yambag. If I want any lip from you i'll scrape it off my zipper. Calling Brady a "flash in the Pan" is proof that yur a putz who knows nothing about the game. I can see why that UglyTuna pr ick acts like he does when puttin up with nitwits like yourself. Newbie or not I don't care if your member #1, 158 or 11,580 I have a right to say WT F I want on this board to a certain degree anyway. So screw you and the horse you rode in on.

Now back to our regularly shceduled program. loco

uglytuna:

rajncajn,

Sorry I didn't see your response, I generally don't respond to any post but my own.  I also try not to responds childish and foolish remarks of some members here.  But I love and challenge and I will modify it a bit.

I will take your bet, I don't see the Saints winning more then 9 games at most.  Their defense is very suspect at best.  Although I like their offense the defense will do them in again this year. So we have a bet and I generally don't shy away from any bets.

I also open this up to all the other members. I will take this bet against any team in NFL next year. 

Ugly    yawn    Tuna

PS.  You all have 6 months to get your story straight!

Ahhh...glad to see you're a stand-up tuna. :D

But your modification could go either way. My Saints could win only 8 games but still dog your Patsies. I prefer to keep the bet as I proposed it, that way you don't have an easy out. wink Best regular season record or no deal. A tie would be a push.

fballfreak:

Besides this offer was extended to the Tuna, not some newbie who wants to ride his sac.
We interrupt this thread to bring you this important message:

I ain't ridin no one's yambag. If I want any lip from you i'll scrape it off my zipper. Calling Brady a "flash in the Pan" is proof that yur a putz who knows nothing about the game. I can see why that UglyTuna pr ick acts like he does when puttin up with nitwits like yourself. Newbie or not I don't care if your member #1, 158 or 11,580 I have a right to say WT F I want on this board to a certain degree anyway. So screw you and the horse you rode in on.

Now back to our regularly shceduled program. loco

lol Stop before you hurt yourself. :D