[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Taxi squad Vote #2 - Vote passed 28-11

Henry Muto

Taxi squad Vote  

12 members have voted

1. 1. How many players for the taxi squad

• 8 players this year and 10 players in 2022 and beyond
    • 7 players this year and do another vote for 8-10 players in 2022 and beyond

The taxi squad vote was passed by a vote of 25-2 with all 3 leagues combined (DAD, YODT, LLD).

We will now vote on if we want to increase this year by 1 player going to 8 followed by increasing to 10 in 2022 or if we want to just leave as is this year at 7 and will vote to increase to 8-10 for 2022.

• Like 2

I would probably benefit the most from this change. I want to earn my value by doing the research and putting in the time like a real franchise.  In my opinion. When the NFL changes to a 54 man roster, then thats when we should adapt. 

• Like 3

Reminder that all 3 leagues DAD, YODT and LLD's votes are combined for the final result as we have committed to keep the rules exactly the same between the 3 leagues since many here play in 2 or all 3 of them.  

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Euchre_Star10 said:

Here we go.   The next 4 will decide what kind of league we want to be.  

You do realize the vote already passed 25-2 to increase taxi squad right ?  The only debate now is if we are adding 1 whole player this year (from 7 to 8) before extending it next year.

I don't see why anyone would be against this but to each their own.  It's going to increase next year regardless and most likely to 10 guys because that is what most people want.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

Well, i mean, not your opinion :boxing::D

Lol! The new kid on the block always gets bullied. :moon:. I voted yes to increase the taxi squad, but no to this year because we already drafted. I have so many players, I don't need a taxi squad, I need my own minor league so my players can develop. :lol:

• Thanks 1

• Henry Muto changed the title to Taxi squad Vote #2 - Vote passed 28-11
  • Henry Muto unpinned this topic

The 10 day voting period has come to an end.  Vote results were in favor of moving to an 8 player taxi squad this year and moving to 10 players in 2022.

Total vote was 28-11 in favor =71.8% between all 3 leagues DAD, YODT and LLD beating the required 62.5% for a passing vote.  (I used the DAD requirement which is the highest % needed of the 3 leagues)

DAD vote 13-2 in favor

YODT vote 8-4 in favor

LLD vote  7-5 in favor

Reminder we now combine all votes from the 3 leagues to keep rules the same (which means I should update the voting rules for each league to show that we are now combining them and not doing individually anymore)

• Like 2