[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Damien Harris on waiver wire

seh0872

Just my luck....he was inactive this week.  Let's see how the rest of the season goes.  The funny thing in this league is how solid my team is on paper (it's the Mac Daddy team below, even though I recently dropped Mac Jones) ...  Lamar Jackson #4 QB in PPR, Derrick Henry, #1 RB in PPR, JaMarr Chase and Mike Williams, #2 and #8 WRs in PPR, respectively, Mark Andrews, #2 TE in PPR.  For the two FLEX, Justin Jefferson #13 WR in PPR and a rotation of Chris Carson, Courtland Sutton and Corderelle Patterson.

And yet ... I'm about to drop to 3-4.  Yet in my other league with a rather mediocre team, I'm now 6-1.  Go figure.  Fortunately in the first league the 2nd and 3rd seeds are points based, which should be enough for me to earn a spot even if I can't catch the division leader.  Ugh.  And that's the league with the big prize too.

So it goes.

Edited by seh0872

9 hours ago, seh0872 said:
Lamar Jackson #4 QB in PPR, Derrick Henry, #1 RB in PPR, JaMarr Chase and Mike Williams, #2 and #8 WRs in PPR, respectively, Mark Andrews, #2 TE in PPR.  For the two FLEX, Justin Jefferson #13 WR in PPR and a rotation of Chris Carson, Courtland Sutton and Corderelle Patterson.

So it goes.

Thats a pretty legit team.  Surpised you arent doing better. 

But, so it goes!

9 hours ago, seh0872 said:

Just my luck....he was inactive this week.  Let's see how the rest of the season goes.  The funny thing in this league is how solid my team is on paper (it's the Mac Daddy team below, even though I recently dropped Mac Jones) ...  Lamar Jackson #4 QB in PPR, Derrick Henry, #1 RB in PPR, JaMarr Chase and Mike Williams, #2 and #8 WRs in PPR, respectively, Mark Andrews, #2 TE in PPR.  For the two FLEX, Justin Jefferson #13 WR in PPR and a rotation of Chris Carson, Courtland Sutton and Corderelle Patterson.

And yet ... I'm about to drop to 3-4.  Yet in my other league with a rather mediocre team, I'm now 6-1.  Go figure.  Fortunately in the first league the 2nd and 3rd seeds are points based, which should be enough for me to earn a spot even if I can't catch the division leader.  Ugh.  And that's the league with the big prize too.

So it goes.

Sounds like the chiefs. Do you always play a bad defense?:bash: