[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How good can Stevenson be in Full Ppr?

DarkProto05

Murray is hurt but will definitely maybe might probably be the #1 again when he returns.  Yeah.  Balt backfield 2021.  Joy.   

Collins is a fill-in who is also hurting, but who was doing well when he got the nod.  So, who knows.  

Stevenson is barely getting touches rightnow, but as soon as harris goes out on IR (i figure 2 weeks or so, given his rate of oops and ouch lately) I think he'll be the #1 waiver add that week by a wide margin.  "blow all your fab" kinda guy.  I mean, the only RB left on his team, and one with a big skill set.  

1 hour ago, FinishTheDrill said:

Stevenson is barely getting touches rightnow, but as soon as harris goes out on IR (i figure 2 weeks or so, given his rate of oops and ouch lately) I think he'll be the #1 waiver add that week by a wide margin.  "blow all your fab" kinda guy.  I mean, the only RB left on his team, and one with a big skill set.  

That's the problem right there. He's in NE where there is no bell cow. He's lucky if he gets 5 touches a game. He's worthy of a dynasty hold but otherwise useless at this point. 

2 hours ago, League_Champion said:

That's the problem right there. He's in NE where there is no bell cow. He's lucky if he gets 5 touches a game. He's worthy of a dynasty hold but otherwise useless at this point. 

Yep. They prefer to utilize jakobi Meyers and the stellar QB play to score all the TD's in NE.   Oh wait...