[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LLD 2022 Roster Moves

Henry Muto

19 hours ago, Brentastic said:

Please apply dead years as I'm trying to figure out my options

Nothing ends up changing you started at 0 dead years and you end at 0 dead years

removing Boone from IR moves you to +1 dead year then dropping Boone moves you to +2 dead years

Then IR the other 2 guys brings you back to 0 dead years.

You have 47 years still used.

3 open roster spots

4 hours ago, Henry Muto said:

Nothing ends up changing you started at 0 dead years and you end at 0 dead years

removing Boone from IR moves you to +1 dead year then dropping Boone moves you to +2 dead years

Then IR the other 2 guys brings you back to 0 dead years.

You have 47 years still used.

3 open roster spots

I'm not following the math. Right now I have 47 total years with 3 guys on IR (-3 dead years) which is 44 plus 1 dead year for cutting Boone, should be 45, no?

3 hours ago, Brentastic said:

I need this unpacked, Henry.  Math doesn't add up

Fabergé Legg Warmers - Brentastic (0) Drop Newton, Gaskin, Boone +3 / IR Shepard, Stafford, Mariota -3

You have 3 guys dropped this year and you have 3 guys on IR so that is 0 dead years.

You were at 0 dead years you had Newton and Gaskin as dead years so that was +2 and you had Shepard and Boone on IR so that was -2 giving you 0 dead years.

When you dropped Boone that means he gets removed from IR first so now you are at +1 dead year you have Gaskin and Newton dead years +2 and 1 guy on IR Shepard so -1 = total +1

Then you dropped Boone +1 dead year and now you are at +2 dead years

Then you placed 2 guys on IR making it back to 0 dead years.

Does that make sense ?

It just how it adds up.  Simply you have dropped 3 guys this year +3 and you have IR 3 guys right now -3 = 0.

2 hours ago, Henry Muto said:

Fabergé Legg Warmers - Brentastic (0) Drop Newton, Gaskin, Boone +3 / IR Shepard, Stafford, Mariota -3

You have 3 guys dropped this year and you have 3 guys on IR so that is 0 dead years.

You were at 0 dead years you had Newton and Gaskin as dead years so that was +2 and you had Shepard and Boone on IR so that was -2 giving you 0 dead years.

When you dropped Boone that means he gets removed from IR first so now you are at +1 dead year you have Gaskin and Newton dead years +2 and 1 guy on IR Shepard so -1 = total +1

Then you dropped Boone +1 dead year and now you are at +2 dead years

Then you placed 2 guys on IR making it back to 0 dead years.

Does that make sense ?

It just how it adds up.  Simply you have dropped 3 guys this year +3 and you have IR 3 guys right now -3 = 0.

Makes sense, thanks. It would be nice to see them applied on the roster page. Thanks for explaining 

2 hours ago, Brentastic said:

Makes sense, thanks. It would be nice to see them applied on the roster page. Thanks for explaining 

That is what this page is for.  I can't stand them on the roster page is mucks it all up and makes the size out of whack all anyone has to do is go look here.

https://forums.thehuddle.com/topic/551425-lld-2022-dead-years/

8 hours ago, Henry Muto said:

That is what this page is for.  I can't stand them on the roster page is mucks it all up and makes the size out of whack all anyone has to do is go look here.

https://forums.thehuddle.com/topic/551425-lld-2022-dead-years/

Just a suggestion but if you do them as salary adjustments it doesn't change any look and all owners could see their salary adjusments. I do this in ATAP and it is very easy to track and follow. A simple +1 for a dead year with the player name and a -1 for IR players.

As I said just a suggestion

Screenshot_20221222_073545_Chrome.thumb.jpg.1690b04dcb5deab5cc1c526fa6aa01c5.jpg

Edited by t-bone65
  • Like 2