[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dynasty Tookie Draft

zing

I have pick 1.01, 2.01, 3.01, 4.01, 5.01. I took over a bad team last year.  Most rankings, and mock drafts  I see have Hall #1.  I usually go with my gut feeling which is Walker, but lately my gut has been wrong. Just want to know who everyone thinks is going to be best RB/WR over the next several years( I am not winning anything next year). Building for the future.

3 minutes ago, zing said:

I have pick 1.01, 2.01, 3.01, 4.01, 5.01. I took over a bad team last year.  Most rankings, and mock drafts  I see have Hall #1.  I usually go with my gut feeling which is Walker, but lately my gut has been wrong. Just want to know who everyone thinks is going to be best RB/WR over the next several years( I am not winning anything next year). Building for the future.

Seattle loves running the ball and he's definitely the future. If I'm looking long term it's Walker, short term Hall. Both will share carries, at least for this season. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Seattle loves running the ball and he's definitely the future. If I'm looking long term it's Walker, short term Hall. Both will share carries, at least for this season. 

That was my thinking. Seattle added a couple of offensive lineman and defensive players. Their philosophy is to run the ball and play good defense. I know they will not always be able to run alot next year, because they will probably be playing from behind. Also, can I really trust the Jets, and would anyone consider taking a WR #1 over RB. There isn't 1 WR that stands out to me 

50 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

any leaguemates have two picks in the 1.05-1.07 range that would trade BOTH picks to you for 1.01? 

I wouldn't. There is no clear cut #1 pick that is worth giving up those 2 picks. I have 1.01 and I would trade it to get the 2 picks you have.