[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Using Yahoo FF offseason possible?

1fastdoc

Once the season is over I can't access anything related to our team (I'm the commissioner).  But when searching for yahoo IDP I was able to see other teams rosters.  

If I use the bookmark that previously led to the team I get this: 

• You are not allowed to view this page because you are not in this league. (Error #152)

Is it possible to access our team offseason?  It'd be nice to be able to make trades since it's a dynasty league.

Very strange that you cannot access the league during the offseason, especially if you can see information about it, and the entire league setup exists when you can finally access sometime before the NFL season starts. I've never used Yahoo FF, maybe its the way they operate, maybe its a glitch.

I know that our CBS league allows access year round, I'm a commissioner and assume other owners can access it as well since I've seen trading occur in May/June/July.

I guess that may just be a limitation of the free FF sites. 

I was able to renew the league and get in.  Oddly I couldn't see it from my dashboard menu and had to go through the generic yahoo FF football menu.