[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ron Rivers

Bel Air Bobcat

With the Rams backfield in some sort of a messed up jumble with Darryl Henderson in the forefront of that jumble, is Ron Rivers someone to keep a close eye on to possibly emerge as the #1 RB there? Is Rivers someone who could possibly be picked up and drop someone like Kenyan Drake for him with the chances of taking over the Rams backfield or is that just complete craziness?

I'd say keep an eye on him, whether to add him or not now depends on what you need at RB. Is there a situation in the next 2-3 weeks where you might need Drake to play, specifically with byes or known injuries? Then I'd rather have Drake over that stretch. 

Didn't know much about him, reading that he was sent back to the practice squad after Sunday's game, but he did play almost as many snaps as Henderson, and had more carries and yards, outpaced Malcolm Brown in snaps and touches by a big margin. I'd say that probably makes him the #2 now.

But honestly its a bad offense with lfew players of value outside Kupp.