[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2023 Payment Thread - ALL PAID UP!

Trojanmojo

Payment for $70 pieces of eight to commissioner for league dues is due! Paypal or venmo accepted. I can take checks if need be (PM or email me for my mailing addy for checks if you need it.  It's the same as last year). Payment info is below…..

PayPal: dave.henson.jr@gmail.com

For PayPal you have to use the SEND TO A FRIEND option. Do NOT use the pay for goods or services option. If you use that option I only receive about $72.75 and end up short. 

Venmo: https://venmo.com/David-Henson-17

Thanks all and good luck Pirates!

2023 Paid:

Th’ Black Pearl

Barataria Bay Booty Snatchers - Matt Hendrickson (Black Jack Bednarik) - $70 paid out of 2022 league winnings + $5 overpaid for 2022 and carried forward = $75

San Dimas Sea Dogs - (Trojanmojo) - pd. $70 via bank transfer 8/7/23

Cincinnati Gives No Quarter - Douglas Richards (dug)- $70 received 8/13/23 via venmo.

Redondo Jolly Rodgers - Kevin Krump (KRUMP) - $70 received 8/17/23 via venmo.

Whitecourt Blackbeards - Vic Steil (McLucksack) - $70 received 8/22/23 via pp.

Chesapeake Bay Pirates - Matt Weaver (Vcuram00) - $70 received 8/17/23 via pp.

Mauraders of Island Long - (FWmaker) - $70 received 8/12/23 via venmo.

Green  Bay Hornswagglers - John Hansen (Big John) - Received $70 via PayPal 8/12/23 

Th’ Flyin’ Dutchman

Tortuga Gibbits - Ryan Kofman (TBD) received $70 via venmo 7/13/23

SoCal ChARRRRRRgers - Jordan Greenberg (SoCal ChaRRRRRRgers) Received $70 via venmo 8/14/23  

Crew of the Wicked Nguyen - Cap'n Jonathan Nguyen - received $70 via venmo 7/19/23

ARRe-gon's Rum Runners - (Devilwoman) - Received $75 via PayPal 1/13/23

Sin City Scallywags - (Gullydog) - Received $70 via venmo 7/13/23

Chicago Chase GunnARRRRRRs (Name TBD) - Cap'n Chris Jimenez - $70 received 8/12/23 via venmo.

The Salty Sails of SoFi - Cap'n Fabian Fuertes - $70 received 8/12/23 via venmo.

Park La Brea Sirens - Cap’n Mariajose Soto - Received $70 via venmo 8/10/23 

Edited by Trojanmojo

On 1/12/2023 at 5:08 AM, devilwoman said:

ARRregon sent the pieces of 8 plus the $5 ifing de new proposed rule of Treasure Hunting passes.  Me likes a good Tressurrrrrrrre!!!!!

Got it. Important to use the send to a friend option moving forward for PayPal because if you send 75 for goods and services it ends up short. I’ll cover the $2.24 fee this time. I have noticed that sometimes that option is missing in PP recently so if that’s the case for anyone, might be best to use venmo.

Edited by Trojanmojo

3 hours ago, Trojanmojo said:

Got it. Important to use the send to a friend option moving forward for PayPal because if you send 75 for goods and services it ends up short. I’ll cover the $2.24 fee this time. I have noticed that sometimes that option is missing in PP recently so if that’s the case for anyone, might be best to use venmo.

no, no, no...can I go to paypal and send you the $2.24 send to friend option?  I don't want you to cover that...it's not your responsibility.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, devilwoman said:

no, no, no...can I go to paypal and send you the $2.24 send to friend option?  I don't want you to cover that...it's not your responsibility.

If that’s an option. I have noticed that sometimes it’s missing as an option so you might need to add the email as a contact or friend. Not a big deal but something to be aware of moving forward.

10 hours ago, Trojanmojo said:

If that’s an option. I have noticed that sometimes it’s missing as an option so you might need to add the email as a contact or friend. Not a big deal but something to be aware of moving forward.

I have added you/your email as a contact....I didn't indicate send to friend...didn't realize you needed to do that, so let me go back into my paypal and see if it will let me do that....

10 minutes ago, devilwoman said:

The option to "send to friend or family" is not available...even if I send $2.24 there will be a fee attached to it like the one before....there is never a prompt on my phone anyway, that says "Sending to a friend".  I'll try on my laptop.

same on my laptop no "friend or family" option available....when sending from my bank account and I either manually put in your email address or I select you from my contacts it specifically says that the transaction is for goods and services...it wont allow me to change that.  I also looked to see if somehow my account is a business account which it is not.  So I am wondering, Torjan is your paypal a business account?  I even deleted your contact, logged out of paypal logged back in and then manually typed in your email address and still it indicates that the transaction is for goods and services.  So, frankly I don't know how to avoid the fee.

Here is an article I found.  I have googled how to change the transaction to "friends and family" but there are not solutions.  Other than deleting my paypal account and creating a new one, I don't know how to avoid the fee situation for you.  Sorry...next year I'll either have to send you a check or do venmo....which I'm not wanting to do.....

https://www.theverge.com/2022/7/1/23191214/paypal-friends-and-family-payments-business-accounts

5 minutes ago, devilwoman said:

same on my laptop no "friend or family" option available....when sending from my bank account and I either manually put in your email address or I select you from my contacts it specifically says that the transaction is for goods and services...it wont allow me to change that.  I also looked to see if somehow my account is a business account which it is not.  So I am wondering, Torjan is your paypal a business account?  I even deleted your contact, logged out of paypal logged back in and then manually typed in your email address and still it indicates that the transaction is for goods and services.  So, frankly I don't know how to avoid the fee.

Here is an article I found.  I have googled how to change the transaction to "friends and family" but there are not solutions.  Other than deleting my paypal account and creating a new one, I don't know how to avoid the fee situation for you.  Sorry...next year I'll either have to send you a check or do venmo....which I'm not wanting to do.....

https://www.theverge.com/2022/7/1/23191214/paypal-friends-and-family-payments-business-accounts

I've sent PayPal customer service a message dealing with "friends and family" we'll see what they say....

1 hour ago, devilwoman said:

I've sent PayPal customer service a message dealing with "friends and family" we'll see what they say....

Got your payment to my own PP account which is definitely a personal PP acct. 

We be almost paid up. Just 1 mARRRRRR Cap’n needs to send in their pieces o’ eight. It be comin’ from th’ Dread Pirate Vic, who surely be busy off piratin’ moose skins.

• Trojanmojo changed the title to 2023 Payment Thread - ALL PAID UP!